The Guide to dating posh girls.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Ex skidett. Who was lovely and hopefully still is arrived in our college local. Got introduced and a chum who noticed that I hadn't leaped to the bar on her behalf asked her what she having. So in she launched with a description of a Blue Lagoon, he let her finish, asked a couple of pertinent questions, walked off to the bar and returned with a pint of harp.
    She said it wasn't as good as the Guinness in Belfast. She was right. But it was wet and beer.
  2. Posh birds as with any women just require aggression.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I see your a fan of treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.
  4. I'm a fan of just "treat 'em mean."
  5. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

I went with a posh bird once , she said git it out of my arrse I am a lady ! .
  6. Define posh? I used to fuck a "Lords" niece. Dirty fucking slut she was.
  7. Posh girls are an utter pain and are usually phenomenally boring to boot. I've yet to meet one below the age of 30 who had anything to talk about other than herself and her shallow, meaningless existence.

If fat birds are like mopeds, posh birds are like Lambourghinis - you always dream of riding one but once you have you realise they're too high-maintenance and not really practical for everyday life.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Posh birds are great, I think they're so great in fact, I married one.

Despite our completely different backgrounds we have many many things in common.

We both were raised on large estates for instance, admittedly mine was of the 'council' variety.

We also both spent our early teenage years riding as much as possible, her on horses, myself on stolen motorcycles.

It's a match made in heaven.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Dated 4 Posh birds in my youth, 1 was too virginal, 1 was too Jewish, 1 was a Mancunian and the 4th is my wife of 34 years. Lucky bitch.
  10. You nasty pasty! Bet they love it though dumb broads
  11. My first proper girlfriend was a posh bird, and the above is all completely true. They are extraordinarily dull and are almost always decorative. They rarely have any reall skills or abilities other than holding the guns for the chaps and maybe reloading if they can be trusted. I often used to see them being driven around the student areas when at uni, they will spend their lives in the passenger seat of someone else's more successful life having pushed out the babies.

That said, hearing them talk dirty gives me a proper stonk on. My favourite was being asked to bugger her, and being encouraged as "I'll lick you clean afterwards".
  12. I went out with a terribly 'county' woman for some time - she rode to 'hinds', etc. She was the only woman I knew who actively preferred it up the arse. Good girl!
  13. Drink vodka & produce a diffrent license whenever you get done for DD. Job jobbed.... oh a bit of random drunken late nite ranting will usually butter her up.