The Guardian Blog

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by STAB2ARABConverter, Apr 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just accidently typed ARRSE into my google search bar instead of the www. bit and stumbled across this comment on the Guardian page. Apologies if it has already been done but someone left this:

"Suggest you look at Naafi Bar forum to see what a bunch of homophobic,women-hating, disability- ridiculing, racist bullies we have in our armed forces.

Might explain some of the deaths at Deep cut and Catterick, not to mention abuse of prisoners in Iraqi jails."

Thankfully most people clamoured to defend this wonderful site. Still, what a c.u.n.t!
  2. msr

msr LE

3. It was Chubb aka Lawstudent aka Yannie etc.

By the way shouldn't you be in bed preparing for your life changing experience tomorrow?

By life changing I mean you'll be buggered by the RLC instructors.
  4. Yeh but i cant sleep, i keep packing/unpacking/re-packing my kit to double check if i have everything that i packed last week :D

Didnt realise you already knew about this fecktard. Just like to say on a side note though, not really relevant in the NAAFI, but thanks for all the help and encouragement from everyone over the past few months. I know ARRSE was integral to how well i did at ADSC.

RLC instructors?? Im joining the RA... unless theyt like recruits who want to service big guns? :D
  5. Good choice. Unfortunately there are a lot of RLC instructors there too and you may even end up in one of their troops. Enjoy :D
  6. Will do! Ill keep my back to the wall. Time for beddy byes, then bring on the pain, oh lord what am i doing???
  7. You're becoming a man my son, becoming a man!
  8. Ive told you last week keep your mouth shut, muck in, work as a team and enjoy. Good luck to you.
  9. Cheers mate, thanks for the mental slap the other day.
  10. I resemble that remark, dont these tree hugging, limpwristed nonces, understand, to do Bliers Squaddies have to have a sense of humour that you wont find in poncy offices, Guardian readers should be fecking shot, cnuts
  11. "Suggest you look at Naafi Bar forum to see what a bunch of homophobic,women-hating, disability- ridiculing, racist bullies we have in our armed forces.

They say it like it's a BAD thing don't they?
  12. Woman hating, where? I would say the ARRSE men are quite the opposite...They spend most of their lives chasing women...
  13. Yes but we always treat them with contempt once we've had our wicked way. Except me of course, I would never treat a woman with anything but the respect they deserve.

Is that me and you in your Avatar then Hunny Bunny?
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ah, maybe. But only the truly lovely ones, such as yourself, scotslass. As you will know, everyone on here treats you with the utmost respect, courtesy and consideration. Old-fashioned gentlemen, each and every one of us!
  15. Why thank you OFnH...... ;P