The Grey Fergie Weep'athon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no handbag in this little fest, I'm just being a nosy fucker however you haven't answered the questions,:)
OK, yes to all 3. You'd think an acclaimed Internet Gobshite like spaz would be fun on the piss, wouldn't you?

Sadly not.

An interesting development, where and when do you claim this was?
It was the meet where you said fuck all to anyone all night. Surely that narrows it down...

It was the meet where you said fuck all to anyone all night. Surely that narrows it down...
Ah the imaginary one where you're a broadchested, bemedalled defender of the realm and not a Dean Tavalouris lookalikee who failed monkey training because you kept losing your handcuffs.

Ah the imaginary one where you're a broadchested, bemedalled defender of the realm and not a Dean Tavalouris lookalikee who failed monkey training because you kept losing your handcuffs.
What other tricks do you have up your sleeve, you bluffing shitcunt?

What other tricks do you have up your sleeve, you bluffing shitcunt?
Come again? Who's bluffing here, apparently you've met me. Where and when?

It's not difficult, certainly less challenging than Fitting Up For Beginners Module 2 although you wouldn't think so given your score.

Come again? Who's bluffing here, apparently you've met me. Where and when?

It's not difficult, certainly less challenging than Fitting Up For Beginners Module 2 although you wouldn't think so given your score.
As an aside, you're a massive cunt.

Genuine question do you meet the requirement for a Veteran's Badge if you don't finish training or do you have to go down the EBay route?

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
God this boring. Couldn't you two just take your foreplay to PM's and save us all?

God this boring. Couldn't you two just take your foreplay to PM's and save us all?
To be fair it's not on a serious forum and the tool comes out with the same boring shit all the time. I thought he may choose to back up his claims but was mistaken, I'll knock it on the head now.

Spaz boring cornersitter? Perhaps or maybe, considering some of the folk who appear to turn up to the massive STAB/SCH/Never served Civvy and Training failure cockathons that crawls seem to be, just didn't want to raise the tone.

What's the score with Infractions? I got one, wasn't duly concerned but it was kindly lifted at the behest of a very handsome third party then some slag called Scary Spice gives me one for the same thread? More to the point has anyone got any phots of its back eye swallowing a heavily lubricated D Lock?
It was probably just her way of chatting you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads