The Grey Fergie Weep'athon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to I really do, I just don't think I'm ready yet. I'm working up to it by dropping breeze blocks on him.
Nice- 'breeze blocks' even sounds airy and humane.

Or I'll turn up at an ARRSE meet and say fuck all.

Oh wait, that's your thing.
Been here before haven't we fella, can you back it up yet?

Anyway enough about me, let's talk you. During which week of training did you realise that you weren't 'cut out' to be a soldier?

columbo-meme-generator-multiple-logins-you-say-nearly-as-funny-as-your-dead-dog-a59fd5.jpg

Still no sign of Greyfergie then?

Been here before haven't we fella, can you back it up yet?

Anyway enough about me, let's talk you. During which week of training did you realise that you weren't 'cut out' to be a soldier?
I'd say you've been fed duff info, old chum. I've never been in that there Army. I hear they shout at you during basic training.

I bet you were quaking in your fucking boots.

I'd say you've been fed duff info, old chum. I've never been in that there Army. I hear they shout at you during basic training.

I bet you were quaking in your fucking boots.
Did your mum come to collect you as you walked tearfully through camp with an ironing board under your arm. She wouldn't have been angry with you, just disappointed.

Did your mum come to collect you as you walked tearfully through camp with an ironing board under your arm. She wouldn't have been angry with you, just disappointed.
No, yours did.

Chortle...

She made you get the train then?
Yes, and I gave one last look back at Chichester with tears in my eyes.... it was very sad stuff.

It sounds to me like you've gone "Full Retard."

Never go Full Retard.

zero-over, your about as funny as toothache.

Is your name Barry?

What is with the Americanisms?

Don't stop him now he's on a roll, he was just getting to the good bit.
Come on then, let's hear your punchline. I've been waiting for you to say something funny for 2 years.

Come on don't leave us hanging, I'm going to bed in a bit.

Tell us that one again about you creaming in on your Tac Signing theory resit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads