The Grey Fergie Weep'athon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiscuitsAB

LE
I got an infraction, I think based on reason given that it was something to do with Olivia Newton John, I can dig it but being called 'boring' by B_AB? Someone's been on the windowlene with brasso chasers :)
Wrong BiscuitsAB! My good Friend Biscuits_AB is somewhat north of the Antonine Wall whereas I am somewhat south of it. I don't partake in what appears to be your favorite tipple as I can afford 25 year malt.

stop being a cock.

Just to take it away from the dog botherers thread,

Go on then you weeping gusset, off you go the stage is yours :)
Surely the stage is yours, as you kicked all this off on another thread, which is totally removed from the NAAFI?

Wrong BiscuitsAB! My good Friend Biscuits_AB is somewhat north of the Antonine Wall whereas I am somewhat south of it. I don't partake in what appears to be your favorite tipple as I can afford 25 year malt.

stop being a cock.
While you're here can you confirm whether or not he or any other posters share my IP please?

That's if you're not busy counting your money in your palace.

I'm struggling to believe how long-term posters on here don't know who rooster_teeth is/was!

3tym2a.jpg

No sign of Columbo yet then?

spaz

LE
My sympathy goes out to anyone lacking the stones to shoot their own dog. It must be awful being a fucking coward.
I want to I really do, I just don't think I'm ready yet. I'm working up to it by dropping breeze blocks on him.

spaz

LE
If I show you my veterans badge will you give me hand relief?
How the fuck did you get one you limp tummy stick?

Since when have they dished them out to tools who were SNLR'd during Phase 2 training, you failed monkey of a mangina.

How the fuck did you get one you limp tummy stick?

Since when have they dished them out to tools who were SNLR'd during Phase 2 training, you failed monkey of a mangina.
Wind your neck in, you scrawny streak of piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads