The Green Mile's Big John Coffey is Dead

T

Tremaine

Michael Clark Duncan dies at age 54. "John Coffey. Like the drink, only not spelled the same". Stephen King's sympathetic character and force of nature in The Green Mile, was fried, for crimes he never committed. MCD's other credits were “Armageddon,” "Planet of The Apes", “The Whole Nine Yards” and “Sin City" and a lot more . A lot of us will have The Green Mile on our shelves I reckon, and you might say John Coffey raised a lot of sympathy. RIP big man.
Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54:

Michael Clark Duncan dies at age 54. "John Coffey. Like the drink, only not spelled the same". Stephen King's sympathetic character and force of nature in The Green Mile, was fried, for crimes he never committed. MCD's other credits were “Armageddon,” "Planet of The Apes", “The Whole Nine Yards” and “Sin City" and a lot more . A lot of us will have The Green Mile on our shelves I reckon, and you might say John Coffey raised a lot of sympathy. RIP big man.
Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54:
Good, that animal killed two young girls and deserved to die.

I was however, under the impression that he was originally killed via the electric chair.

Never seen the film. Sounds something like a combination of The Shawshank Redemption and Forest Gump, both of which make we want to puke.

I defy those who have seen "The Green Mile" to say it didn't get dusty while watching it. Pity he didnt take up acting when he was younger. RIP

Green mile...bloody great film....and a great actor....

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
he did allright in a few flicks allthough not sure about the scorpion king. the finder was good though, I wonder if being cancelled in may had anything to do with it as it was just before his heart attack

Not dead, just gone to Mouseville

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Flyingrockdj RAC 1
S Int Corps 11