The Greeks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Jun 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can someone please explain what planet these man loving cretins are living on. Perhaps if the idle cunts worked for a living instead of bitching and complaining anytime they are told they are going to have to work for a living they wouldn't have these fucking problems in the first place.

2. If they gave up the national sport of tax avoidance it would be a help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you speaking about Gayreeks?

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not only that vampireuk, but the ones who do work then spend their free time ensuring that they don't pay any tax. If Greeks paid their taxes then the country would not be in so much of a shiteheap. OK this is a septic news article but shows the issues.

Well it probably would as the government would just have spent more, but at least they would have been spending their own money.

5. Greeks are filthy, they are the most idle people on the planet, they sweat profusely and they stink of BO mixed with feaces

6. You don't like them do you.

7. They should get the chap who sold me my large chicken shish last night to go run the place. Excellent fellow, good businessman.

8. Get off that fence dear, it'll give you hemorrhoids.

LB

9. HHH

HHH LE

Don't tell him that. With a bit of luck the fence will break, and he'll be impaled through his arse!!
    Then we'll get rid of the twat!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shhhh!

I've lined one side with steel spikes and my Rottweiler is patrolling the other. ;-)

LB

• Like Like x 2
  11. Beware of Greeks bearing debts !

• Like Like x 1
  12. Steady on, you're talking about the cradle of european civilization. The mother of democracy, dodgy sexual practices and nicking other people countries. Think of the contribution to culture.
    [​IMG]
    And what of the special relationship? Generations of young brits have come of age vomiting retsina while buggering each other blue faced in its scenic caravan parks. Now reduced to absurdly futile austerity measures just to save some over leveraged boxhead banker's bonus. Please give generously.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Try doing business with the bastards, constantly want bungs, everything they try to sell is overpriced or of poor quality. As for their sexual habits and Marmango Dancing, HMOF!!

Whoever let that lot into the EuroZone should be put up against the wall and Rodgered with a broom stick. Greasy bunch of Unibrowed homocrats.............

14. Homosexuality was invented by the greeks, was it not ?

15. I hereby present the house with our new candidate for European Minister.

Haven't quite finished your coat yet darling. ;-)

LB x