Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

"The Great Reset" - it has a name.

Step away from the media, particularly the television news. They are driving the agenda, and it is working, if this thread is anything to go by.

In other news, I went and voted yesterday. Next Thursday/Friday should be interesting. I should imagine there will be some interesting reactions, whichever way it goes. I’m rather hoping that CNN have a re-run of the BBC’s reaction to Boris achieving a landslide in the last UK election.

"The Great Reset" seems to be a meme but has competing visions behind it. Some want a kinder, more inclusive stakeholder capitalism, and some, to me, are aware that change is apparently coming and wish to preserve their position and privileges.

To my mind the most likely Reset will be announced on the Friday evening of a bank Holiday weekend and herald in the introduction of the New Pound/Dollar etc - all backed by physical Gold.

On Tuesday morning your bank accounts will have been converted but don't worry since this will not affect the value of the Pound in your pocket.

Bitcoin - grand as long as it's fungible and the lights stay on.

It's already underway

I've lost all my flankers after the great consent reset yesterday
When I was 4th team rugby captain for a certain club in London , I had the same problem
We took to meeting in a caff round the corner , so the senior sides couldn't pinch my players
Mind you , on a Monday IS a bit early to be losing players

"The Great Reset" seems to be a meme but has competing visions behind it. Some want a kinder, more inclusive stakeholder capitalism, and some, to me, are aware that change is apparently coming and wish to preserve their position and privileges.

To my mind the most likely Reset will be announced on the Friday evening of a bank Holiday weekend and herald in the introduction of the New Pound/Dollar etc - all backed by physical Gold.

On Tuesday morning your bank accounts will have been converted but don't worry since this will not affect the value of the Pound in your pocket.

BTW, what happened to the bitcoin thread? It seems to have gone very quiet. Have all the posters made vast fortunes beyond the wildest dreams of King Croesus's fund manager and retired surrounded by their riches?

Will they make a film about it in years to come?

Chad McQueen playing Capt Hilts, who attempts to jump to freedom on a (electric) Triumph. Perhaps he makes it this time...

Step away from the media, particularly the television news. They are driving the agenda, and it is working, if this thread is anything to go by.

In other news, I went and voted yesterday. Next Thursday/Friday should be interesting. I should imagine there will be some interesting reactions, whichever way it goes. I’m rather hoping that CNN have a re-run of the BBC’s reaction to Boris achieving a landslide in the last UK election.
I made the mistake of watching the events in Philadelphia last night. I think the BP rose 10 points in about .2 seconds.

Ray Mears is a fat knacker. His idea of survival is a well-filled hippo sandwich. Covid-19 will soon seek him out.
Nonsense. I'm with anyone who can 'live off the land' and remain plump - he'll make better eating if he buys it. Anyway, he's probaly already working on a natural covid remedy based on rendereing down Bear Grylls and Ant Middleton.

Given that I don't have a cellar stocked with arms and ammunition, I suppose I'm going to have to do exactly as I'm told. I'm not entirely sure how UK plc is going to control the masses with half a dozen lezzers with yoga diplomas and an equal amount of disgruntled squaddies.

Nonsense. I'm with anyone who can 'live off the land' and remain plump - he'll make better eating if he buys it. Anyway, he's probaly already working on a natural covid remedy based on rendereing down Bear Grylls and Ant Middleton.
If he renders down Middleton all he'll be left with is big steaming pile of shit.

The reset is already happening and it isn't from that lot. It isn't from the underclass or disenfranchised either. It's a combination of China and one lot of elites getting it right up the other lot, whilst proclaiming that they're doing for the masses. Nothing new there then.

BTW, what happened to the bitcoin thread? It seems to have gone very quiet. Have all the posters made vast fortunes beyond the wildest dreams of King Croesus's fund manager and retired surrounded by their riches?
Probably all down the Bitcoin mines in a subterranean re-run of the Klondike.

Always good to have context and original source don't you think?

View attachment 515745

Only had a quick scan but worth reading in full I think.

Their website is also quite informative. It says this, amongst other things:-

"In our public debates, it seems that we no longer just disagree. We reject each other’s premises and doubt each other’s motives. We question each other’s character. We block our ears to diverse perspectives."

That is a chillingly accurate account of how debates on this site have become, and it's both sides of the argument doing it, though for some Arrsers, it's the default position.

What I would note about their arguments however, is this. They say there aren't two groups, them and us, but seven. Have a quick look at the précis of those groups here, Britain’s Choice, More in Common’s new report on the UK
and decide where you think you belong. So what occurs to me is that, I could be in more than one of those 7 groups, and I think most people would think the same way, though obviously not put themselves in the same groups as me, but the way they have split them, if you group the first four together and the last three together, not only do you have a 50/50 split, you have probably split the groups into the ones you think you might belong to, and the ones you think you don't belong to. So what they are actually doing is playing divide and rule, only they've split it so that the Left wing bleeding heart liberal fucktards have four groups, and the XRW Nazis only have three.