Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Great Reset" - it has a name.

sunny james

War Hero
I came across this the other day.
It seems that one aspect of the reset will be movement conditional on having a Covid jab "passport" to access public areas /transport /travel etc.
Cash will be banned, cards only allowed. Citizens wage will be introduced to control behaviour as in the Social Credits scheme in China.
I find it interesting that so many people are in favour of the lockdown though not surprising seeing as they get their information from the MSM. Perhaps the state of perpetual crisis will make The Great Reset acceptable or even desirable in the next decade.

These survival geeks and the Off Grid living people have the right idea

Ray Mears is a fat knacker. His idea of survival is a well-filled hippo sandwich. Covid-19 will soon seek him out. Same with all those morbidly obese American gun nuts you see on YouTube. Re-enactment participants will be next. They're all massive lard-arses. And then St John's Ambulance people, probably.

philc

LE
Until you reduce the global population by a lot its all pointless, we are running out of resources, water is becoming scarce and the world is warming up through what ever mechanism you wish to choose.

Your choices, I choose not to have kids 40 odd years ago, if I could see problems then why not others.

The great reset is just another attempt at gaining power by a group who think they could do better, no different than any Political Party.

If it's based on Social Media, don't worry - that's just global remainer types whining...

(Funny enough the same types contributing towards WEF, World Bank, etc)
Always good to have context and original source don't you think?

1603880390274.png

Only had a quick scan but worth reading in full I think.

Step away from the media, particularly the television news. They are driving the agenda, and it is working, if this thread is anything to go by.

In other news, I went and voted yesterday. Next Thursday/Friday should be interesting. I should imagine there will be some interesting reactions, whichever way it goes. I’m rather hoping that CNN have a re-run of the BBC’s reaction to Boris achieving a landslide in the last UK election.

JCC

War Hero
"The Great Reset" seems to be a meme but has competing visions behind it. Some want a kinder, more inclusive stakeholder capitalism, and some, to me, are aware that change is apparently coming and wish to preserve their position and privileges.

To my mind the most likely Reset will be announced on the Friday evening of a bank Holiday weekend and herald in the introduction of the New Pound/Dollar etc - all backed by physical Gold.

On Tuesday morning your bank accounts will have been converted but don't worry since this will not affect the value of the Pound in your pocket.

Bitcoin - grand as long as it's fungible and the lights stay on.

It's already underway

I've lost all my flankers after the great consent reset yesterday
When I was 4th team rugby captain for a certain club in London , I had the same problem
We took to meeting in a caff round the corner , so the senior sides couldn't pinch my players
Mind you , on a Monday IS a bit early to be losing players

"The Great Reset" seems to be a meme but has competing visions behind it. Some want a kinder, more inclusive stakeholder capitalism, and some, to me, are aware that change is apparently coming and wish to preserve their position and privileges.

To my mind the most likely Reset will be announced on the Friday evening of a bank Holiday weekend and herald in the introduction of the New Pound/Dollar etc - all backed by physical Gold.

On Tuesday morning your bank accounts will have been converted but don't worry since this will not affect the value of the Pound in your pocket.

Bitcoin - grand as long as it's fungible and the lights stay on.

BTW, what happened to the bitcoin thread? It seems to have gone very quiet. Have all the posters made vast fortunes beyond the wildest dreams of King Croesus's fund manager and retired surrounded by their riches?

Will they make a film about it in years to come?

Chad McQueen playing Capt Hilts, who attempts to jump to freedom on a (electric) Triumph. Perhaps he makes it this time...

Step away from the media, particularly the television news. They are driving the agenda, and it is working, if this thread is anything to go by.

In other news, I went and voted yesterday. Next Thursday/Friday should be interesting. I should imagine there will be some interesting reactions, whichever way it goes. I’m rather hoping that CNN have a re-run of the BBC’s reaction to Boris achieving a landslide in the last UK election.
I made the mistake of watching the events in Philadelphia last night. I think the BP rose 10 points in about .2 seconds.

Ray Mears is a fat knacker. His idea of survival is a well-filled hippo sandwich. Covid-19 will soon seek him out.
Nonsense. I'm with anyone who can 'live off the land' and remain plump - he'll make better eating if he buys it. Anyway, he's probaly already working on a natural covid remedy based on rendereing down Bear Grylls and Ant Middleton.

Given that I don't have a cellar stocked with arms and ammunition, I suppose I'm going to have to do exactly as I'm told. I'm not entirely sure how UK plc is going to control the masses with half a dozen lezzers with yoga diplomas and an equal amount of disgruntled squaddies.

Nonsense. I'm with anyone who can 'live off the land' and remain plump - he'll make better eating if he buys it. Anyway, he's probaly already working on a natural covid remedy based on rendereing down Bear Grylls and Ant Middleton.
If he renders down Middleton all he'll be left with is big steaming pile of shit.

Latest Threads