Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Great Reset" - it has a name.

Well in case nobody heard, This "Great reset" is real and gaining ground.

While we have been locked in homes, locked out of work, The unelected powers that be have been busily working on a plan, a reset, for all of us. Very busy.
The World Economic Forum is awash with all the new ideas about using COVID-19 to bring about this reset.

Economy, currency, finance, jobs, energy, identity, taxation, your whole life.

Since this is being discussed at the WEF, It isn't in the public discourse, I think it should be.
Something to keep in mind when you ask questions of government the next time they want your vote.

Some links:

All the results from the WEF site:

I think some discussion is needed here, Personally, I don't have an issue with resetting to make things better, sustainable and improving quality of life.
Personally, I don't think the people who helped put us in the post-war mess should be the ones dictating what comes next.
Are we really to believe that the worlds richest (corporations et all) are going to take a hit and support everybody else when they take away their jobs in the coming 4th industrial revolution?
Currency replacement, who loses there? who wins?
What happens when nations disagree, who has the right to tell them they own the world and therefore the land they stand on?

I don't see how they can accomplish this utopia with 9 billion+ people of different cultures on the planet, call me cynical.
So who gets to decide how we tackle that ever-growing number?
Well, looks like they have been talking about that too..

I think it's time to demand a discussion starting at the point of your local councillor and MP, ask them what it will look like on a manifesto and ballot paper.
The implications for this are much bigger than the silence that surrounds it in the public eye.

NSP

LE
I think some discussion is needed here,
I think some open rebellion on a worldwide scale is needed here if that little lot has any truth to it.

I think some open rebellion on a worldwide scale is needed here if that little lot has any truth to it.

The true intentions of the EU were discussed in a similar manner, not hidden but out of sight and out of mind (the public)

At least i suppose it can be discussed and people can make life decisions based on information.

The currency bits have got me, Word on the internet is it's going to be blockchain crypto-based.
How do you convert a pension fairly into crypto?

TheManFromWem

Old-Salt
wars will not eradicate disease or problems, im sorry to say..........

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Well in case nobody heard, This "Great reset" is real and gaining ground.

The term '' One World Order '' did not appear from nowhere.

Why is there a World Bank ?

download-4.jpg

I'm not going to tell lies, I've been waiting for this moment most of my life....
The day of reckoning is upon us and I'm ready...
mad max.jpeg

Doesn't really matter, as the majority of future energy requirements will be in Russian, Chinese and OPEC hands.

Unless global warming hurries up, keeping populations warm and fed during winter will vex North American and Western European Governments more than redesigning their populations.

I'll have to have a deeper look at Russian & Chinese WEF input, though I suspect there coild be a certain amount of "Course Eval - more PT and exercises" bias to them.

The beauty of Trump was his push to make US energy independent. If he gets in again, all he has to do is let California crack on its renewable only downward spiral to act as an object lesson.

I wonder if Palo Alto types will be so altruistic, with the lights and A/Cs not on demand?

Last edited:
Anyone who rebels against it will be lumped in to the anti-vaxer/ conspiracy group and ridiculed in the media, most folks don't want to be seen to be in that group so will quietly shuffle in the direction that they are told.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Looking at USA, Northern England, most of Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, East Asia (the more I think about it, the longer the list) I think we're on the brink.

Looking at USA, Northern England, most of Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, East Asia (the more I think about it, the longer the list) I think we're on the brink.
If it's based on Social Media, don't worry - that's just global remainer types whining...

(Funny enough the same types contributing towards WEF, World Bank, etc)

Latest Threads