The Great Esacape Quiz

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
The time spent immobilised by massive Christmas Dinners was well spent after all - 80%.

(Didn't realise McQueen's bike was a Triumph and who cares what the film was called in Sweden - damn silly question).

The time spent immobilised by massive Christmas Dinners was well spent after all - 80%.

(Didn't realise McQueen's bike was a Triumph and who cares what the film was called in Sweden - damn silly question).
53% for me.
And two of the questions I got wrong were the same as yours.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Not only did I fail miserably with just 40% (bike and bloody Sweden being wrong answers too), I now cant get the bloody tune out of my head.

47% - I have been told I should watch more TV....................

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Not only did I fail miserably with just 40% (bike and bloody Sweden being wrong answers too), I now cant get the bloody tune out of my head.
Bernstein also wrote the soundtracks for 'The Magnificent Seven', 'Animal House' and half of John Wayne's films if you fancy a change!

80 of your percents.

...................then again, I am very old, with the requisite number of childhood Crimbos in the bag.

Got the Camp Com's name wrong, though. Bugger.

60% Trickey Q9 as there were two actors that played Dr. Who' companions in that series and both are in the GE film.

93% I'm really disappointed and intend to return my DVD copy back to HMV

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
47% the memory is not as good as it used to be!

Another member of the 47% club here

60%, crimbos at granny's house not wasted.

53 %. I need to get out less.

A rather pathetic 33%