The great Emperor has infiltrated the Civil Service...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
nice to see @jim30 publically acknowledge his own work!

EM - hello my civil servant friend, I see you are publishing an article on the history of government information posters for the next issue of 'Civil Service World'.

CS 'Why yes your purpleness, but I'm a bit stuck finding one last picture for this montage...

EM 'here, use this helpful information poster about shooting Children with Rabies'

CS 'Err is Scarfolk a real place and did they really shoot children with rabies?'

EM 'You doubt me - the mighty and ever honest Emperor? Trust in me and publish then you can leave and go to the pub'

CS 'Okay thanks your sulphorousness-

6 weeks later...

Gaffe as civil service magazine prints poster telling parents to shoot rabid children - Sky News

i might get that put on some t-shirts for the kids

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Place your bets now on the colour of that cloak in Jim's wardrobe.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It didn't mention whether one could use illegal guns or must they actually be on a certificate?

Is it also possible to mistake the same sort of symptoms in snowflakes?

Surely any of the CS worth their salt would have encountered His Mongness countless times? The ministry of daft ideas simply had its staff stuck in the redeployment pool when it closed ?

The poster in Jim’s OP was created by Richard Littler who invented the fictional town of Scarfolk.

His blog is effing hilarious and was voted “one of the top 100 things on the Internet”.

Scarfolk Council

For anyone who remembers the 70s it is spookily familiar.

8 posts in 8 threads all of them just bloody emoticons

Some ones not going to be making any friends

Edit I take it back its 10 for 10
It's' not chinese :)

Place your bets now on the colour of that cloak in Jim's wardrobe.
Its hard to see the colour these days, what will the bloodstains...

8 posts in 8 threads all of them just bloody emoticons

Some ones not going to be making any friends

Edit I take it back its 10 for 10
It seems to have vanished into the ether!

Or crawled back into the woodwork.

Edit: Moderator. Did you kill it.

Last edited:
The extremely exasperated parents of the two brats in the restaurant I was in today looked like they had considered shooting their children at the very least.I have not heard two such ungrateful and selfish brats in a long time.
As we left I said quietly to the Mother "Only another six weeks to go"
She started crying.

The extremely exasperated parents of the two brats in the restaurant I was in today looked like they had considered shooting their children at the very least.I have not heard two such ungrateful and selfish brats in a long time.
As we left I said quietly to the Mother "Only another six weeks to go"
She started crying.
??

Thus it is written..........in a pamphlet, locked in a cupboard, in Scarfolk, waiting to be found by his emissary who shall spread the word to the world. Casting non-civil servants, or non-London weighting allowance recipients, asunder as the non-believers that they are.

Excuse me now as I need to go for my 4th ritual tea break of the day.
This cupboard, was it behind a door marked 'Beware of the Leopard?'

Before I make a start

Does anyone know what symptoms im looking for

Ive googled and it says foaming at the mouth, irrational behaviour and fear of water - but as that reflects the average student body these days - (many council estates to)
I either need a more discriminating definition or a shit load more ammunition.
You can't afford to take any chances. Time to go Full Cistercian: Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eos :twisted: