The great Emperor has infiltrated the Civil Service...

jim30

LE
EM - hello my civil servant friend, I see you are publishing an article on the history of government information posters for the next issue of 'Civil Service World'.

CS 'Why yes your purpleness, but I'm a bit stuck finding one last picture for this montage...

EM 'here, use this helpful information poster about shooting Children with Rabies'

CS 'Err is Scarfolk a real place and did they really shoot children with rabies?'

EM 'You doubt me - the mighty and ever honest Emperor? Trust in me and publish then you can leave and go to the pub'

CS 'Okay thanks your sulphorousness-

6 weeks later...

Gaffe as civil service magazine prints poster telling parents to shoot rabid children - Sky News

Lost for words!

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
No surprise to me, I’m just bemused how long it’s taken for the evidence to be made public.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Sounds like a plan.

MsG

Before I make a start

Does anyone know what symptoms im looking for

Ive googled and it says foaming at the mouth, irrational behaviour and fear of water - but as that reflects the average student body these days - (many council estates to)
I either need a more discriminating definition or a shit load more ammunition.

Last edited:

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Before I make a start

Ive googled and it says foaming at the mouth, irrational behaviour and fear of water - but as that reflects the average student body these days - (many council estates to)
You can never go wrong by ordering more ammunition.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm sorry, can't see anything wrong :twisted:.

Before I make a start

Apologies for quoting myself but @Auld-Yin post reminded me that I should have included scots nats in my list

(On account of his Jockinese status not his C5 tendencies -theres insults and over stepping the line )

You can never go wrong by ordering more ammunition.
You can if your range culvert / waterway of choice for the disposal of unspent rounds turns out to have Gussie Finknottles brother in it carrying out a fecking vole survey accompanied by a MOD bod.

I thought the Emporer, peace be upon him, had been steering the Civil Service for a great many years now.

I thought the Emperor (PBUH) RAN the Civil Service?

I thought the Emperor (PBUH) RAN the Civil Service?
Thus it is written..........in a pamphlet, locked in a cupboard, in Scarfolk, waiting to be found by his emissary who shall spread the word to the world. Casting non-civil servants, or non-London weighting allowance recipients, asunder as the non-believers that they are.

Excuse me now as I need to go for my 4th ritual tea break of the day.

Me thinx the disgruntled OP, @jim30, planted this as a delayed action time bomb before collecting his blunted pencils & scurrying away from W1 to enslave himself under others more appreciative of his many talents (To you my boy =30 pieces of silver).

And it worked!

(Although it took himself, rather than any other CS contributor here, to force bring it to the attention of his captive ARRSE audience. ;) )

BZ to the Purple Twatlet from your devoted followers 'elsewhere'.

Yokel

LE
Me thinx the disgruntled OP, @jim30, planted this as a delayed action time bomb before collecting his blunted pencils & scurrying away from W1 to enslave himself under others more appreciative of his many talents (To you my boy =30 pieces of silver).

And it worked!

(Although it took himself, rather than any other CS contributor here, to force bring it to the attention of his captive ARRSE audience. ;) )

BZ to the Purple Twatlet from your devoted followers 'elsewhere'.
Your words appear to be in English, but I cannot make any intelligent message from it. Perhaps you should not post under the influence?

Brasso - makes your language sparkle.

Before I make a start

I've just taken delivery of 500 rds 30-06. So maybe I could help out.

Latest Threads