The great Emperor has infiltrated the Civil Service...

EM - hello my civil servant friend, I see you are publishing an article on the history of government information posters for the next issue of 'Civil Service World'.

CS 'Why yes your purpleness, but I'm a bit stuck finding one last picture for this montage...

EM 'here, use this helpful information poster about shooting Children with Rabies'

CS 'Err is Scarfolk a real place and did they really shoot children with rabies?'

EM 'You doubt me - the mighty and ever honest Emperor? Trust in me and publish then you can leave and go to the pub'

CS 'Okay thanks your sulphorousness-

6 weeks later...

Gaffe as civil service magazine prints poster telling parents to shoot rabid children - Sky News

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Sounds like a plan.

MsG

Before I make a start

Does anyone know what symptoms im looking for

Ive googled and it says foaming at the mouth, irrational behaviour and fear of water - but as that reflects the average student body these days - (many council estates to)
I either need a more discriminating definition or a shit load more ammunition.

Last edited:

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Before I make a start

Ive googled and it says foaming at the mouth, irrational behaviour and fear of water - but as that reflects the average student body these days - (many council estates to)
You can never go wrong by ordering more ammunition.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm sorry, can't see anything wrong :twisted:.

Before I make a start

Apologies for quoting myself but @Auld-Yin post reminded me that I should have included scots nats in my list

(On account of his Jockinese status not his C5 tendencies -theres insults and over stepping the line )

You can never go wrong by ordering more ammunition.
You can if your range culvert / waterway of choice for the disposal of unspent rounds turns out to have Gussie Finknottles brother in it carrying out a fecking vole survey accompanied by a MOD bod.

I thought the Emperor (PBUH) RAN the Civil Service?
Thus it is written..........in a pamphlet, locked in a cupboard, in Scarfolk, waiting to be found by his emissary who shall spread the word to the world. Casting non-civil servants, or non-London weighting allowance recipients, asunder as the non-believers that they are.

Excuse me now as I need to go for my 4th ritual tea break of the day.

Me thinx the disgruntled OP, @jim30, planted this as a delayed action time bomb before collecting his blunted pencils & scurrying away from W1 to enslave himself under others more appreciative of his many talents (To you my boy =30 pieces of silver).

And it worked!

(Although it took himself, rather than any other CS contributor here, to force bring it to the attention of his captive ARRSE audience. ;) )

BZ to the Purple Twatlet from your devoted followers 'elsewhere'.

Me thinx the disgruntled OP, @jim30, planted this as a delayed action time bomb before collecting his blunted pencils & scurrying away from W1 to enslave himself under others more appreciative of his many talents (To you my boy =30 pieces of silver).

And it worked!

(Although it took himself, rather than any other CS contributor here, to force bring it to the attention of his captive ARRSE audience. ;) )

BZ to the Purple Twatlet from your devoted followers 'elsewhere'.
Your words appear to be in English, but I cannot make any intelligent message from it. Perhaps you should not post under the influence?

Brasso - makes your language sparkle.

Before I make a start

I've just taken delivery of 500 rds 30-06. So maybe I could help out.