The Great ARRSE Yorkshire Pudding Bake Off

Let's have it.

Your best, your worst, your Oh My God It's a Pancake.

The game is on.

Your starter for ten.

008.JPG

Toad in the Hole and Breakfast Yorkies are also included.

Terms and Conditions Apply.

I've never made a Yorkshire pud in my life.

Used to eat them filled with stewed apple & Carnation Evaporated Milk poured over.

I'm not sure I have a picture but mine are of course better than yours.
Obviously.

In accordance with the Brisket and Spargel agreement of 2012, you are unable to enter this competition, due to certain bye laws and regulations.

Do you promise faithfully, and without prejudice and aforethought, afterthought and all that gubbins, to be the judge?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Obviously.

In accordance with the Brisket and Spargel agreement of 2012, you are unable to enter this competition, due to certain bye laws and regulations.

Do you promise faithfully, and without prejudice and aforethought, afterthought and all that gubbins, to be the judge?
So help me God.

I will volunteer to be the second judge. Jarrod and I have the only qualification needed - we are Yorkshiremen, so it goes without saying that not only we can make better Yorkshire puddings than anyone not fortunate enough to have been born in that hallowed county, we know a decent pudding when we see one.

I will volunteer to be the second judge. Jarrod and I have the only qualification needed - we are Yorkshiremen, so it goes without saying that not only we can make better Yorkshire puddings than anyone not fortunate enough to have been born in that hallowed county, we know a decent pudding when we see one.
Excellent.

<<Rubs hands in glee>>

The game is on.

The rules are - they have to have made it themselves. No packet mixes (that's just lazy), and if anything looks a bit iffy and they try and present an Aunt Bessies or some other such witchmade product, I - PERSONALLY - will go round to their house and taste it.

Anything else, Oh Great Judges and Masters?

Terms and conditions apply.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The winner can cook for us or take us out for dinner, Simpsons in the Strand should do.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Excellent.

<<Rubs hands in glee>>

The game is on.

The rules are - they have to have made it themselves. No packet mixes (that's just lazy), and if anything looks a bit iffy and they try and present an Aunt Bessies or some other such witchmade product, I - PERSONALLY - will go round to their house and taste it.

Anything else, Oh Great Judges and Masters?

Terms and conditions apply.
Yeah I'll be wanting to know how many eggs were wasted.

What part of are you having difficulty with?

If (& that's a bloody big if) I decide to try, then it'll not be until Sunday.
Don't get all @Bravo_Bravo on me. You cheeky thing.

Equal amounts of egg, milk and flour. It's not rocket science.

Made Yorkies twice, first time batter was so thick it would have taken weeks to cook it. I gave up after about 45 mins. Second time, got the mixture right and they turned out ok.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tedsson 2018 ARRSE Upgrade 88
Bad CO 2018 ARRSE Upgrade 260
Offendi The NAAFI Bar 221