The Great ARRSE Cake Walk

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, May 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure many of you are now aware that Dingerr has taken a knock out in Afghanistan and is now living it up in Selly Oak. If you weren't aware this is a heads up for you:

Dingerr on Dingerr

BigBird came up with the idea of an ARRSE cake:

Wishing to show are solidarity with our own Dingerr but also aware that there are many Dingerrs both in Selly Oak and at Headley Court we thought it might be a good idea to bake two cakes and pass them from ARRSEr to ARRSEr on their journey.

The idea is that anyone wishing to transport the cake over roughly 10 miles (we hope) should put the first part of their postcode down. After we have found sufficient volunteers we'll work out two routes, one, a Southern one, will take a cake to Headley Court the other, Northern one will send a cake to Selly Oak. Each ARRSEr carrying the cake may put a message on the cakebox.

To kick things off:

Markintime HU16
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Biped TN37
  3. Bossy S66
  4. Bigbird LE67
  5. Wil this cake be in a padlocked box ?

6. Dozy DA5
  7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

OB IP11.
  8. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

9. Freedomman - B24

Brummie and proud, loike.
  10. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

11. Arte.
    No postcdes here, just Co.Cork. (In case this great idea goes international) :D
  12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Goats SO51
  13. WN8

Edited to add I work in L18, so I would be 'appy to parade it round Liverpool.

Not sure if my Glass Back could stand a 10 mile walk carrying an Arse shaped cake.