The Gray Report on Procurement

Discussion in 'Tanks, planes & ships' started by mongoose9, Oct 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry another post but I am confused. It looked to me that BG was saying it is so broken it needs to be replaced by a Govt Owned (private) Company (GOCO).

Yet the message on the MOD webpage stated that they welcomed the challenge etc and that it was not too bad.

Does anyone in the know, know what the real truth is?

2. Read the report and you might see it is more complex than that.

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Yup - they can't post what would actually be helpful as they have their heads so far up their own arrses, apparently the sun shines and all is green and rosy.........

What problems? 8O

4. I can see you've not bothered to read it either. Thanks for your views. Dullard.

5. I can't be bothered to read it either....

Can we have a synopsis MCH?

6. in_the_cheapseats

I can read and you know, hold an opinion as well. Amazing that, isn't it?

Read my post properly, Twat.

It was aimed at the posters on the MoD website, not the report (which was awfully depressing reading)

7. Last time I checked, this wasn't the MoD website. Nor did you say you were quoting. I've read your post again - it still reads the same - still reads like a glib response.

Nope - can't tell you were aiming that at another website :roll: You need to check where you are before hitting send.

8. in_the_cheapseats

Well, mate, if it is all a bit difficult for you to follow, I suggest a simpler site.

Try CBBC's. I understand they do games with joined up writing there for you to practise on.... :D

9. A problem with MOD procurement you say?

Unpossible! 8O