The Grand National

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by kingburn_99, Apr 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Surely any squaddie/stab/cadet/walt/cnut out there will be backing 'Character bulding'.

If everyone on arrse puts £5 on character bulding at 16/1 then H4H could make a fortune if you donate £10 of your winnings.

If however it loses then more fool you all....gamblings a mugs game!

Anyone else out there give a sh1t about the national?

2. Gota put a few quid on "Dream Alliance" Bread from a £300 mare ,bought off a gippo in a layby, and its Welsh,and there on about making a film, must be worth a tenner

3. fcking hell tropper...not like you to offer your 2pence worth!

fair one though, it is a bit of a fiarytale, bought by 22 drunken pub goers from the local social club or something like that!

4. Stick a fiver on for me pal, I'll pay you back honest. If it wins take your £5 out of my winnings and send the rest to me :muhaha:

5. tell you what buttons, i'll put £10 because i know your good for it!

6. cheers mucker, while you're at it can you send me your bank account and any credit card details that you have. Thanks in advance. :lol:

7. I have done rather well on the Gege's this week. I even lashed out on a Bottle of "MOET" on thursday, only to upset my bookmaker in the pub, even got a punnet of strawberrys to dunk, come to think of it, I just might do the same thing today( if I get any winners)

8. I've put £15 on Character Building @ 16/1 with Bluesquare. I got a free £11 bet on that and placed it on Vic Venturi @ 25/1.

Betfair are also doing a deal where you can bet £25 and if you lose, they'll refund it into your account so I've placed £25 on Beat the Boys @ silly odds (around 2k payout if it wins-if it doesn't, I get my money back. :thumright: )

9. I always bet on a grey,i know they have'nt had the best record in recent times but they're easier to spot in the chase :D

10. so much money is placed on greys for that exact reason......atleast you can see it when it loses!!!!

11. Coral had character building at 20/1 when I was in earlier, £5 on that to win and £5 on ballyholland at 33/1 each way. Let the lucky-dip begin.

For some reason I always back a whatever horse I pick in a sweepstake, plus an additional irish one.

12. Ruby Walsh, jockey of the favourite big fella thanks has broken his arm :D oops

13. oh welll.............back to work then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Fucking horses. They should be all converted into glue....

15. tell me about it.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Stud!