The Grand National

#1
Surely any squaddie/stab/cadet/walt/cnut out there will be backing 'Character bulding'.

If everyone on arrse puts £5 on character bulding at 16/1 then H4H could make a fortune if you donate £10 of your winnings.

If however it loses then more fool you all....gamblings a mugs game!

Anyone else out there give a sh1t about the national?
 
#2
Gota put a few quid on "Dream Alliance" Bread from a £300 mare ,bought off a gippo in a layby, and its Welsh,and there on about making a film, must be worth a tenner
 
#3
fcking hell tropper...not like you to offer your 2pence worth!

fair one though, it is a bit of a fiarytale, bought by 22 drunken pub goers from the local social club or something like that!
 
#4
Stick a fiver on for me pal, I'll pay you back honest. If it wins take your £5 out of my winnings and send the rest to me :muhaha:
 
#6
kingburn_99 said:
tell you what buttons, i'll put £10 because i know your good for it!
cheers mucker, while you're at it can you send me your bank account and any credit card details that you have. Thanks in advance. :lol:
 
#7
kingburn_99 said:
fcking hell tropper...not like you to offer your 2pence worth!

fair one though, it is a bit of a fiarytale, bought by 22 drunken pub goers from the local social club or something like that!
I have done rather well on the Gege's this week. I even lashed out on a Bottle of "MOET" on thursday, only to upset my bookmaker in the pub, even got a punnet of strawberrys to dunk, come to think of it, I just might do the same thing today( if I get any winners)
 
#8
I've put £15 on Character Building @ 16/1 with Bluesquare. I got a free £11 bet on that and placed it on Vic Venturi @ 25/1.

Betfair are also doing a deal where you can bet £25 and if you lose, they'll refund it into your account so I've placed £25 on Beat the Boys @ silly odds (around 2k payout if it wins-if it doesn't, I get my money back. :thumright: )
 
#9
I always bet on a grey,i know they have'nt had the best record in recent times but they're easier to spot in the chase :D
 
#11
Coral had character building at 20/1 when I was in earlier, £5 on that to win and £5 on ballyholland at 33/1 each way. Let the lucky-dip begin.

For some reason I always back a whatever horse I pick in a sweepstake, plus an additional irish one.
 
#14
Fucking horses. They should be all converted into glue....
 
#15
tell me about it.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Stud!
 
#16
tropper66 said:
Gota put a few quid on "Dream Alliance" Bread from a £300 mare ,bought off a gippo in a layby, and its Welsh,and there on about making a film, must be worth a tenner
Then its a shame its a shit horse with a shit pedegree with a shit trainer.but hey the answer is were did it come you fcuking fool????
 
#18
tropper66 said:
kingburn_99 said:
fcking hell tropper...not like you to offer your 2pence worth!

fair one though, it is a bit of a fiarytale, bought by 22 drunken pub goers from the local social club or something like that!
I have done rather well on the Gege's this week. I even lashed out on a Bottle of "MOET" on thursday, only to upset my bookmaker in the pub, even got a punnet of strawberrys to dunk, come to think of it, I just might do the same thing today( if I get any winners)
You really are full of shite
Yuor local doesnt know what strawberries are!
 
#19
Amongst other bets yesterday, me and the mrs stuck £10 on Don't Push It, with a few mins to go. Got 18/1 on that and it came in.

We each also had a £5 betfair each way bet. Just as the race started, she said we will split the each ways bets, I told her fcuk her thats my money. My one flopped, her one, Black Apalachi came 2nd for £50, I done myself out of another win.
 
#20
Same as me Carl; Mrs done me on the E/W bets; she had 3 out of the first 4 incl winner! :frustrated: I will stick to football betting!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Debenham The NAAFI Bar 6
Harry Skinters The NAAFI Bar 56
The Perisher Blue Jokes 3

Similar threads

Latest Threads