• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Grand National

Surely any squaddie/stab/cadet/walt/cnut out there will be backing 'Character bulding'.

If everyone on arrse puts £5 on character bulding at 16/1 then H4H could make a fortune if you donate £10 of your winnings.

If however it loses then more fool you all....gamblings a mugs game!

Anyone else out there give a sh1t about the national?

Gota put a few quid on "Dream Alliance" Bread from a £300 mare ,bought off a gippo in a layby, and its Welsh,and there on about making a film, must be worth a tenner

fcking hell tropper...not like you to offer your 2pence worth!

fair one though, it is a bit of a fiarytale, bought by 22 drunken pub goers from the local social club or something like that!

kingburn_99 said:
tell you what buttons, i'll put £10 because i know your good for it!
cheers mucker, while you're at it can you send me your bank account and any credit card details that you have. Thanks in advance. :lol:

kingburn_99 said:

fair one though, it is a bit of a fiarytale, bought by 22 drunken pub goers from the local social club or something like that!
I have done rather well on the Gege's this week. I even lashed out on a Bottle of "MOET" on thursday, only to upset my bookmaker in the pub, even got a punnet of strawberrys to dunk, come to think of it, I just might do the same thing today( if I get any winners)

I've put £15 on Character Building @ 16/1 with Bluesquare. I got a free £11 bet on that and placed it on Vic Venturi @ 25/1.

Betfair are also doing a deal where you can bet £25 and if you lose, they'll refund it into your account so I've placed £25 on Beat the Boys @ silly odds (around 2k payout if it wins-if it doesn't, I get my money back. :thumright: )

Coral had character building at 20/1 when I was in earlier, £5 on that to win and £5 on ballyholland at 33/1 each way. Let the lucky-dip begin.

For some reason I always back a whatever horse I pick in a sweepstake, plus an additional irish one.

tell me about it.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Stud!

tropper66 said:
Gota put a few quid on "Dream Alliance" Bread from a £300 mare ,bought off a gippo in a layby, and its Welsh,and there on about making a film, must be worth a tenner
Then its a shame its a shit horse with a shit pedegree with a shit trainer.but hey the answer is were did it come you fcuking fool????

tropper66 said:
kingburn_99 said:

I have done rather well on the Gege's this week. I even lashed out on a Bottle of "MOET" on thursday, only to upset my bookmaker in the pub, even got a punnet of strawberrys to dunk, come to think of it, I just might do the same thing today( if I get any winners)
You really are full of shite
Yuor local doesnt know what strawberries are!

Amongst other bets yesterday, me and the mrs stuck £10 on Don't Push It, with a few mins to go. Got 18/1 on that and it came in.

We each also had a £5 betfair each way bet. Just as the race started, she said we will split the each ways bets, I told her fcuk her thats my money. My one flopped, her one, Black Apalachi came 2nd for £50, I done myself out of another win.