The Gorgons News blackout - dont be silenced!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by FaustiesBlog, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As Leg-Iron elucidates so well, The Gorgon's latest wheeze of disallowing all news from the Iraq and Afghan wars, will surely backfire on him. :x

We already know he short-changed the troops.

We already know how the top brass feel about that.

We already know that many troops are treated like sh!te and that some live in squalid conditions.

The point is, the Gorgon should not be allowed to get away with silencing the troops or journalists on what are largely seen as obscene wars.

Leg Iron is offering use of his blog to get the truth out. And so am I.

Anonymously.

Have your say, vent your spleen, get the truth out. Email me faustiesblog@googlemail.com and I'll publish your story - you will have complete anonymity.

I would rather close my blog down than reveal my sources!

I believe CallingEngland and Old Holborn would be willing to publish your stories, too. So would many of those listed in my blogroll.

Have your say! And spread it widely!

We bloggers defeated the swine flu and global warming scams - where the 'mainstream' media failed utterly.

Let us be your voice!

2. ****-off Troll

3. Seconded

4. Troll? You've got to be joking!

5. Journo-troll?

6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

7. I'll let you be my bitch, PM for details.

8. I rather think that point might be academic when they confiscate your computer...

9. True.

10. If you don't know who Faustie is and his place in the political blogssphere then you show your ignorance chaps!
    Not a troll- ha! and very much on our side!
    Read your web dammit! :)

11. Thank you Picasso. Quite right.

I offer you a voice. And support. Nothing more.

12. That should've read "nothing less"! :)

13. Wow. Share my ill judged and ill conceived arguments so that some blogger can get an erection when his number of readers goes up because of the sensationalism?

Yay! Count me in.

14. I wouldn't be interested in ill-judged and ill-conceived arguments, Bazzo.

Just truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.