I've limited experience with foreign birds, Irish doesn't count and one that might have been Turkish or Arabic but probably born here.

What I would like to know, and there's enough of you spread throughout the world, is what are other countries equivalent to our home grown Slag.

Are there ladies strolling through Monaco with badly fitting tracksuits, hair gelled to their heads and a selection of multicoloured babies.

Are there hoodrats sitting on the steps to the Vatican smoking the Italian equivalent of lambert and butler telling the Swiss Guard to **** off.

Would you find a tattoo covered tart strolling through North Rodeo Drive with a staffy poking it's head out of her fake Louis Vuton handbag.

Essentially, is the slag quintessentially British, like Michael Caine or an E type Jaguar or is Johnny Foreigner on par?

I've limited experience with foreign birds, Irish doesn't count and one that might have been Turkish or Arabic but probably born here.

What I would like to know, and there's enough of you spread throughout the world, is what are other countries equivalent to our home grown Slag.

Are there ladies strolling through Monaco with badly fitting tracksuits, hair gelled to their heads and a selection of multicoloured babies.

Are there hoodrats sitting on the steps to the Vatican smoking the Italian equivalent of lambert and butler telling the Swiss Guard to **** off.

Would you find a tattoo covered tart strolling through North Rodeo Drive with a staffy poking it's head out of her fake Louis Vuton handbag.

Essentially, is the slag quintessentially British, like Michael Caine or an E type Jaguar or is Johnny Foreigner on par?
Yes.
Foreign girls have class
And always take it up the ass.

(Natural birth control).

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Are you and @Ciggie related?

Would you shag a British woman ? | Army Rumour Service

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
You nicked my idea....well, OK, let's try this one......British women abroad, would you be tempted as against the local flora and fauna? No ******* chance, expat women are even worse than the ones you can find at home...they have mainly gone abroad because they know they're hogdoggly and hope some foreign prince won't realise they are both visually and sexually repulsive, and without volume set on zero are an invitation to sudden assault....give me a foriegn girl any time.

Hmmmmm......I've had the pleasure of several Dutch ladies also some Eastern European and German birds, I cannot remember trying very hard to get them.

My rape sentence end in May this year.

L

lumpy2

That's what got me thinking, it's a separate question though. I just wondered if being a chavvy slag was an exclusively British thing.

I think they have.similar in the US, and Britain seems to import all the worst aspects of American "culture" ( an oxymoron if ever there was one).

I think they have.similar in the US, and Britain seems to import all the worst aspects of American "culture" ( an oxymoron if ever there was one).

I haven't come across the 'slag'...but American chicks do seem to be as easy to bang. Maybe the English accent helps...

Come on troops, let's be fair, where else in the world can you get a shag for half a lager and a packet of pork scratchings. They are a British custom, God bless 'em.

You're one of the few that hasn't.
I have cum across a few of the British ones...But the smoking/Chav/pot noodle family/ slut in America... Not so much.

Where as we just move them out of the sink estates then move them back into them once they rebuild /rename them for the umpteenth time

Ceres

LE
Quote from The Moons a Balloon ( I summarise the gist from memory)

"In my lifetime I have rogered a good number of women and men as well, several young boys and not a few animals and they were pretty much all the same. Now pass the port" !!!