The good news thread

Hmmm, where to start today. Whilst channel hopping -

BBC1 - Mr motivator.
BBC2 - Some far off land telling us how hard it is for the under CV19 - join the club fella.
ITV - A Phillip & Holly jigsaw puzzle - some sad cünt will buy it.
5 - Jeremy vine with Alistair Campbell - FFS.

At least Gordon Ramsey is on channel for, unfortunately it’s edited to remove him telling people to fück off.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Hmmm, where to start today. Whilst channel hopping -

BBC1 - Mr motivator.
BBC2 - Some far off land telling us how hard it is for the under CV19 - join the club fella.
ITV - A Phillip & Holly jigsaw puzzle - some sad cünt will buy it.
5 - Jeremy vine with Alistair Campbell - FFS.

At least Gordon Ramsey is on channel for, unfortunately it’s edited to remove him telling people to fück off.
Turn off the tv!!!

HE exists, and HE created me Welsh. It's God's own country, Wales is, as you can see from all the green hills, rivers and sheep. The whole of England is looking to us for inspiration. People flock from every nation to experience the high culture in Newport.

Sorry, I don't mean to make anyone outside this bountiful nation feel inadequate.
If it’s God’s own country, why isn’t it finished?

TV blew up, so unfortunately I had to buy a better (less explody) one.

Made naan bread and they were surprisingly edible

Or, better still...

We were at a children's petting farm with my son and his family a while back and myself and my three year old grandson were lagging behind while he played on an old tractor.

I asked him if the tractor was working and he said no so asked him why. He said he didn't know so I told him it was because the tractor was "bolloxed" and made him repeat several times before telling him to go and tell his dad what was wrong with the tractor!

My son thought it was hilarious - my daughter in law however...

Imagine the fun if you tell a child that the magic word has changed to "now"

Spent the day rewiring my studio. 16 synths and drum machines all wired up and in sync. Another 7 or 8 to go and I'll still have 9 or 10 spare channels on my mixing desks. That means I need to buy more synths.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Spent the day rewiring my studio. 16 synths and drum machines all wired up and in sync. Another 7 or 8 to go and I'll still have 9 or 10 spare channels on my mixing desks. That means I need to buy more synths.
English is the preferred language on this site.

Have your neighbours been getting deliveries of butchers saws, plastic sheeting and barrels of acid by any chance ?

Basically I have a lot of things that go boff, tiss, boff, tiss with a lot of farting sounds as accompaniment. I have my fun and that's all that matters.
My neighbours know I have a 6 kva Diesel generator with no exhaust on it and that the sound level is only tolerable about 3 km away, they don't make noise and I don't start the geny.

Today I bottled the beer, started an alcoholic ginger beer (my wife won't let me call it @jarrod248 ) and tonight I'm burning stuff

Latest Threads