The good news thread

Thank the dear Lord. A year's grace from this over-hyped extravaganza of mediocrity.

BBC Radio will be at an utter loss, though, as they go into complete Edinburgh Festival autopilot during August.
Wimbledon gone as well, we're on a roll... :)

Oldest son and wife in Oz have had a daughter: their first child and my first grandchild.
At times like this, thank God for WhatsApp and FaceTime .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Oldest son and wife in Oz have had a daughter: their first child and my first grandchild.
At times like this, thank God for WhatsApp and FaceTime .
Congratulations! I wish her a long and happy life.

Spoil her rotten, its a grand fathers solemn duty.
Or, better still...

We were at a children's petting farm with my son and his family a while back and myself and my three year old grandson were lagging behind while he played on an old tractor.

I asked him if the tractor was working and he said no so asked him why. He said he didn't know so I told him it was because the tractor was "bolloxed" and made him repeat several times before telling him to go and tell his dad what was wrong with the tractor!

My son thought it was hilarious - my daughter in law however...

Or, better still...

We were at a children's petting farm with my son and his family a while back and myself and my three year old grandson were lagging behind while he played on an old tractor.

I asked him if the tractor was working and he said no so asked him why. He said he didn't know so I told him it was because the tractor was "bolloxed" and made him repeat several times before telling him to go and tell his dad what was wrong with the tractor!

That works both ways, a visit from my son, his wife, and our 5 year old grandson, I open the front door, and instantly with a straight face the lad says " Hello grumpy granddad" My Lad had set it up.

Or, better still...

If you were REME... the fcuking things fcuking fcuked!!!!

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Won £30 on the lottery last night. :dance:

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads