The good news thread

Saw a squirrel ripping one of the many bird feeders to shreds in our garden, and shot it, took it in the kitchen and dropped it in the sink, I called in the Doris and said" Cook this for my tea love" She completely freaked out. We live right next to the Essington and wryley rural canal, the buggers live in the tall trees that grow on the dead side of the water....... No sense of humour my old lady!
What kind of squirrel, Red or Grey?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
What kind of squirrel, Red or Grey?

Unfortunately grey. No reds exist in this part of the west-mids south staffs border. The only reds I have ever seen were in BAOR,........... squirrels that is,.............. not Warsaw pact squaddies..........

At 0905hrs today, got another one, the little sod was ripping the shit out of the fat ball feeders.

Last edited:
I'd wager that more than a few ARRSErs, predominantly English, though a few Septic, are feeling the pangs of envy.
How long have you been a loser when it comes to wagers?

No, because I won the argument. It's not about winning elections or wagers. Winning the argument is what matters.
History will prove me right. Probably.
Sigh.

My family nicked more than just the name.

How does that make you feel, as an Englishman?
Bloody outraged- where’s the bus :) . Mum and me were billeted there around 57 en route to Benghazi, royal Crescent IIRC, so I was temporarily at infants there. Funny how all these Victorian resorts look samish

Bloody outraged- where’s the bus :) . Mum and me were billeted there around 57 en route to Benghazi, royal Crescent IIRC, so I was temporarily at infants there. Funny how all these Victorian resorts look samish
You need to take that up with the Queen and my English cousins. I am betrothed to the luscious WELSH Eden that is Newport.

Hey, that's a thought! Come and live in Newport! You'd absolutely love it there!

Latest Threads