The good news thread

gorillaguts981

War Hero
Whilst maintaining her distance, daughter brought round her new puppy, which is delightful. Sun on my back, birdsong and a new dog chasing round my garden. What's not to like?

TheAssassin

War Hero
Was fed up of the propaganda that the local Liverpool paper was spouting about how quiet the city centre was (no pics of the homeless apparently), so decided today to go into town and view the scene first hand. Well, there was still quite a number of them, but the usual suspects , especially Mo Salah, weren't around, but some new faces did appear. The female of the species were really up the wall, just screaming and begging for money. It so warmed me

Last edited:

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Was fed up of the propaganda that the local Liverpool paper was spouting about how quiet the city centre was (no pics of the homeless apparently), so decided today to go into town and view the scene first hand. Well, there was still quite a number of them, but the usual suspects , especially Mo Salah, weren't around, but some new faces did appear. The female of the species were really up the wall, just screaming and begging for money. It so warned me
"WARMED"

My drive to work (essential) is much more pleasant now almost everyone is staying at home.
I'm driving SWMBO to/from work at the moment. What can be a journey of anything between 20 minutes to an hour is now no more than 15 minutes. There are virtually no queues anywhere.

I got a delivery of free food

a sack of potatoes, one of leeks, 3 bags of spinach, parsnips, bananas, a pineapple, milk and so much more I dunno what to do with it all

I'm already sick of banana bread

all from a private school a friend works at, staff were asked to take food away that was going to go off while they are closed and make sure it doesn't get wasted
A lot of take-aways are giving massive portions of everything for the same reason.

I win. Delivered today:
1585177037624.png

Latest Threads