The good news thread

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Blue Hylomar... now there’s a name I’ve not heard since the early 90s. Last time I used that stuff, was when I built a Triton.
Bloody good stuff, had a mate who was a registered RR mechanic, recommended it.
Blue was for engineers, red for bodgers....

Saw some long tailed tits today whilst enjoying my one walk (ahem...) with the dog. Pretty little birds, but couldn't watch them too long as I was getting paranoid and looking out for people coming past.

Ho hum, this too will pass...
The first words of my local priest, after rattling off my sins for the month, are usually:
'... I... er... I don't quite see what the sins are here. Do you have any actual sins to confess?'

Likewise, I offer the same words to you:

Point is, the 'one form of excercise' thing is advisory, and, as pointed out in an article in The Independent (see article about neighbours reporting on each other), nothing in the actual legislation stipulates you're allowed out only once for excercise. Also, the legislation says nothing about whether you're allowed to drive to the place of excercise.

You have a bit more latitude than you think, and all should be fine as long as people don't take the piss.

Edit: There are some variations between the legislation passed in England and Wales.

JackSofty

War Hero
Missed meeting some friends on Fridays for the last couple of weeks so we had a facetime pub night with B, the lovely D and their enormous dog Reg. Got pissed, talked bollox and did not have over-zealous staff trying to take glasses with booze still extant.
No having to f*ck off outside for a fag either.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Missed meeting some friends on Fridays for the last couple of weeks so we had a facetime pub night with B, the lovely D and their enormous dog Reg. Got pissed, talked bollox and did not have over-zealous staff trying to take glasses with booze still extant.
No having to f*ck off outside for a fag either.

That's one good thing. I'm having my fags delivered through the post now.

Wrong unfortunately, his natural voting base is being decimated

Good job he has already won the Brexit race

Archie
That's the most literal use of the word decimated I've come across.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Anne Frank`s diary ended the day after her birthday apparently. Her last entry read:

"Oh, goody a trumpet for my birthday."
You c0ck my wife's great uncle died in a concentration camp on 31st December 1943.

He got pissed up and fell out of the guard tower

Last edited:
That's one good thing. I'm having my fags delivered through the post now.
So you're a Septic who partakes of mail order rent boys.

How queer.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Delicious squirrels are good news.

Just don't eat the brains.

Look what happened with pangolins ... :eek:

Anne frank died in Belsen camp, of typhus, two week before liberation by the British, she was only 15 years old.
You moronic comment is beyond the pale, some things should not be made light of, and this is one of them, act your age, not your shoe size.

Whoever gave it a funny, also needs a quick history lesson. The death of innocent children at the hands of murdering psychopaths, is not a subject for levity............ Grow up.
Fuck off prick.

I expect @jarrod248 has something to do with this.
Yes. Yes, he does. I do things for him, and he rewards me by pushing cigarettes through my letterbox.

I'd do anything to fuel my habit.

You wouldn't want that coming through your letterbox ...
I need it to come through my letterbox.

[/QUOTE]
So you're a Septic who partakes of mail order rent boys.

How queer.
I'm not a Septic! I'm a human being!

Latest Threads