The good news thread

Instead of paying £150 for trackIR for DCS I found an alternative way of doing headtracking which cost me £2 for the software and reuse of a used webcam :) Made me happy anyway
Most of that seems to be written in English, I'm guessing something to do with computers?

Today's good news was finding out that my van MOT, which runs out next Tuesday, doesn't need to be renewed for 6 months due to Covid 19. I'm pleased I didn't retest it a month early, like I usually do
Senior daughter put her car through it's MOT on Tuesday just before the relaxation was announced (it was due mid-April). Cue, one very p'eed off daughter until I told her that she had a very saleable car if she wanted to sell it in a few months time with an in-date MOT, plus she's avoided the inevitable mass rush to get cars MOT'd when the the relaxation is lifted.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The ‘Eye’ did an interview in their latest podcast...The two journos were very upset about the whole thing and not very hopeful of a good outcome.
I really can’t see how the P O can avoid it. I mean we’re not just talking about an accounting mismatch. They are accusing Postmasters of ripping off the system, that‘s a whole nother ball game when the program appears to be faulty. But we’ll see.

Alrighty, piss take time if you like but in the spirit of the thread title I’ll go for it…

Me and the missus married very young and managed 29 years before our divorce. Neither of us are quite sure why that happened, but perhaps we’d just been together too long and took each other for granted. Ten years apart without any contact and we suddenly got in touch at Christmas, and although it was quite emotional at times we picked up our conversation as if we hadn’t talked since only the day before.

Despite a huge, and I think understandable, initial amount of hesitation and nervousness we met again just over a month or so ago. My ex-wife is now in quite some ill health and so am I (we’re in our late 50s, but time hasn’t been kind to either of us). All it took was a hug.

With almost no discussion, and with none really necessary, she’s now staying with me in joint self-isolation (we can make longer term decisions after that). Given our health it’s a worrying time but we couldn’t be happier. We’re back together, just as we should be.

Anyway, pics or it never happened. Here ya go then, but at a few thousand feet over Bad Lippspringe. Nice bum, awful exit (fnarr), fine mane of ginger hair and my best boots ruined:

1585268562756.png

Alrighty, piss take time if you like but in the spirit of the thread title I’ll go for it…

Me and the missus married very young and managed 29 years before our divorce. Neither of us are quite sure why that happened, but perhaps we’d just been together too long and took each other for granted. Ten years apart without any contact and we suddenly got in touch at Christmas, and although it was quite emotional at times we picked up our conversation as if we hadn’t talked since only the day before.

Despite a huge, and I think understandable, initial amount of hesitation and nervousness we met again just over a month or so ago. My ex-wife is now in quite some ill health and so am I (we’re in our late 50s, but time hasn’t been kind to either of us). All it took was a hug.

With almost no discussion, and with none really necessary, she’s now staying with me in joint self-isolation (we can make longer term decisions after that). Given our health it’s a worrying time but we couldn’t be happier. We’re back together, just as we should be.

Anyway, pics or it never happened. Here ya go then, but at a few thousand feet over Bad Lippspringe. Nice bum, awful exit (fnarr), fine mane of ginger hair and my best boots ruined:

View attachment 460146
Good luck to the pair of you. Just be happy, it's all that matters.

So she's got Aids and the fizzy pop stuff and you banged her bareback.

And she's ginger.

You might as well just burn those boots.

Latest Threads