The glorious revolution

does anyone have any happy memories of last nights coup and revolution, and any messages of support for Colonel Mann, given field promotion at Aberdeen, General Jackson, or his batman, pte Golden

How on earth have you found the time or inclination to make 63 posts in one day? May I suggest more quality and less quantity?

thestoat said:
does anyone have any happy memories of last nights coup and revolution, and any messages of support for Colonel Mann, given field promotion at Aberdeen, General Jackson, or his batman, pte Golden
Tell your mum I can't make it tonight . I've got a headache

Oyibo said:
How on earth have you found the time or inclination to make 63 posts in one day? May I suggest more quality and less quantity?
And may I suggest ANY quality and ZERO qty from "Doctor" Scrote, sorry, Stoat?

Spanny your next after ash the cash, we are an indestructable team, we are coming for you
since reading the ash thread and seeing this line i feel the need to bolt my door and cower in the corner like a beaten women after spitting and not swallowing.

but instead im gonna be a big man and laugh like everyone else who likes to watch a window licker in full twat mode...

anyone care for ice cream

after three!!!

mlllllllllllllllar

thestoat said:
NO it was glorious, ask nignol, ash, spanner or anyone, I am a dr, and will be respected, I am good not bland
Last I heard doctors were able to use grammar correctly.

Obviously standards are slipping in the NHS.

thestoat said:
does anyone have any happy memories of last nights coup and revolution, and any messages of support for Colonel Mann, given field promotion at Aberdeen, Gen :General Jackson, or his batman, pte Golden
Village has lost its idiot comes to mind. :?

I see the problem with stoat! and i can explain his mixed up fantasys.

Cue friday!

Stoat comes home after a quick drink of (shandy)and then spends hours upon hours talking shite to the misses(ex now).

all about how he was such a big man in the pub and handled 50 men single handed while not spilling his (shandy )
and how he didnt even brake a nail while sorting wannabe hard men(like himself).

wife kicks him out for being a crap shag and a gobshite and tells him not to come back till he`s sobered up.

wife shags the neighbours dog called (allotacock)and she is happy!

he then spends the night under a bus shelter and wakes up feeling like fookin bear gryls and that he survived the night like a bloody commando elite.

thus why hes spouting toss now!

i forgot to mention the part where the tramp he shared the shelter with proclaimed stoat had a "purdy mouth"just before he shoved his cheese covered dick in his gob...

plus ash probably beat ten bails out of his face and he looks like fookin "hey you guys"

now do you have sympathy!!

NO!:)

Latest Threads