The Girlie Calendar 2009

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by HollieGirlieCalendar, Jul 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone

I'm Hollie and I'm one of the girls in The Girlie Calendar, which is a charity calendar for Help For Heroes, in fact I'm the one that started the whole project and seven months later it's still going! We've just launched our official website and we've been doing photoshoots, radio interviews and getting in magazines. We're going up and down the country doing sponsored events and getting the calendar out there ready for launch in September. We're in touch with loads of people in the forces who have seen our stuff and sent us really nice messages, so I thought I would come on here and let you all know about it.

Here are a few pics of me and Suzy, another calendar girl when we went out to promote the site....

Thanks xx
  2. Bigbird and I will model for you.................

If you have wide lens.
  3. lovely jubley
  4. Know where to go for next years calendar
  5. What levels are you prepared to go to in order to raise some cash?
  6. Ron Hills?
  7. I took a look at your website and could not determine whether I would receive chebs in exchange for cash. Sorry to be so blunt, but as an aspiring pervert I would like to know if I would be getting value for money. Are we talking chebs or ladies in underwear at this point?

Yours Faithfully,

Kinky of Notts
  8. Hollie.........I think I love you.
  9. FFS, all was going well untill the scouse shirt appeared :roll:

Edited to add, why the Engerland top as well?

(Although I'll let you off with the Eire one)
  10. The July picture made me ill, why did you have to wear THAT top?!
  11. Hollie,

I think you should get one signed (a calendar!) by all the girls, then auction it on this site, I reckon it'll make a bit of cash for H4H.

12. Aww thanks everyone, yeah we can auction one off and as an incentive I'll get the girls to film a video of them burning the football shirt. I don't know what a cheb is but I assume a cheb is a fat minging loser. Well we're not losers so two out of three ain't bad. Haha only joking - three of us are pro models (well I was before I realised I liked beer and pies) so I think we look OK. It's all for a good cause though, so we appreciate anyone getting behind the project. xx
  13. Darlin', chebs are also known as breasts :D
  14. Oh no wait, now I know what you meant. No chebs, unless you count partial chebs. Next year I'll do you an entirely cheb based calendar. Good luck in your ascension to perversity x

PS Would more pictures be frowned upon?