the ginger sex dwarf survives... for now

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by maguire, Jun 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8107343.stm

'Former Communities Secretary Hazel Blears has survived an attempt to force her deselection at a meeting of her constituency party in Salford...

..."I am at a loss sometimes to know how I got to this place, but what I've had tonight is the first chance to explain properly to my party members," she said.

er, you what?? exactly how stupid do you think people are? or are you really that staggeringly clueless??

you're in this position because you're a greedy, troughing, cheating, LYING bloody hypocrite. so no need to be at any loss, you chipmunk faced shortarse harridan.

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I made an entry in my diary today, it simply said:

"Bugger"

3. I think she's genuinely clueless. These people don't live in the real world. They have no life experience. They're nothing but overgrown students who couldn't hack a 9-5 and didn't have enough about them to start a business.

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

thats where it becomes interesting - Blears is a solicitor by training and did work in that capacity for some time.
    I had a very interesting conversation with a legal friend of mine the other week when they explained to me the code of conduct for all solictors - including an obligation to act with complete integrity and honesty in every aspect of their lives, professionally and privately - they seem to think that there is a very serious question of misconduct to be answered in this case, and the others involving MP's who are solicitors by trade. (they told me of several cases where solicitors have been struck off for life for what would to me seem to be quite minor infractions).

anyone care to make a complaint to the professional standards authority ?

5. maguire, New Liarbour is stuffed with ex-lawyers, off the top of my head the names Blair, Blears, Harmon, Hoon & Des Browne come to mind, there are many more. Do you think that they became politicians because they couldn't hack it in the real world?

6. It beggars belief and strongly suggests that the people on this de-selection committee are bigger prats than she is.
    This is a classic follow on to the cost of making MPs expenses fully transparent - what a waste of money/effort on the full exercise as it fulfils none of the promised criteria.

7. Why is she a ginger sex dwarf? I mean she's obviously ginger, and clearly very small, but why 'sex'? I wouldn't.

8. Isn't it interesting how the Parliamentary Liabor party trashed the latest attempt by Plaid Cymry + The Greens to force a General election and now the Salford constituency Liabor party has let The Ginger Witch off the hook;

How stupid do they ( the Labour party ) think we the people actually are? Do they really think we will forget or even forgive next year. Lets hope this popular outrage can be kept going till election time.. And whilst i am in full Rant mode, what about the complete whitewash that was the "disclosure" of the parliamentary expenses was by the expenses office .

All aboard the Outrage bus!!

9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Your sexual fantasies aside - I think it brilliant she stays.

They could have found a competent, honest and charismatic young Labourite to stand (actually I realise I am talking b0llux here). But instead they ensure that Labour will finish off the radar at the next election. Thus supporting my ideal scenario of a Tory gov. with Libs in opposition and Labour stopping the draft coming through the House of Commons door.....

10. She may have won support from a small majority of her constituency Labour Party, however, it's the same sort of support the rope gives the hanging woman.

A recent Daily Express poll in Salford revealed that if she stood for re-election she would lose and the BNP would win. Given all that's happened since that poll, Blears may run but she can't hide.

She's on her way out at the next General Election when the raging torrent of nationalist renewal courses through the putrid corridors of power in Troughminster.

11. Indeed. The party will deserve what they get when she loses her seat at the next election.

12. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

13. Her,her voice and her mealy mouthed sanctamonious crap make me so cross.

14. Well done Salford Labour Party. By keeping such a high profile disgraced Labour former minister as your constituency MP against all logic, you have just done your bit to ensure that the Labour Party will cease to exist as a political force for at least a decade. Considering the mess you made of the country over the past decade and a bit, to be honest it's the least you can do.

15. The GSD obviously has jedi like powers of survival.