The Ginger Dwarf has Resigned....................YEEEHAAAA!!

I wonder if they can beat five today. Squirrel Nutkin is a fine scalp to start with. :)

We will soon have a dictatorship. Everyone will have left the sinking ship. The Captain will be alone. The price he has to pay for saving the World.

buttonsin3s said:
PMQs should be interesting this afternoon.
GB will be very lonely - there'll be nobody left to sit with him on the front bench. :D

Out-f***ing-standing!!
My least favourite of the Cabinet has decided to "spend more time with the grass roots". She'd be spending more time UNDER the grass roots if I had my way..........

I quite fancy going on an all-day session now!

And a pic just to make your collective stomachs churn.......

Bet she's not grinning quite so idiotically now, the delusional ugly little gipper..............................................

Fantastic news!

Good riddance to poisonous,little,power-mad,sanctimonious cow.

We just need to get rid of about 350 more now!

'Good riddance to poisonous,little,power-mad,sanctimonious cow.'

Oh come on now, you're rating her far too highly - she's not that good, she must have some faults.

chasndave said:
Out-f***ing-standing!!
My least favourite of the Cabinet has decided to "spend more time with the grass roots". She'd be spending more time UNDER the grass roots if I had my way..........

Bet she's not grinning quite so idiotically now, the delusional ugly little gipper..............................................
I am an hour ahead of you - so it'll be a celebratory pint in half an hour for yours truly. I shall toast farewell to the odious little ginger sh1t.

Edited once for excitable spelling.

Can't wait until the re-shuffle. They'll be promoting the cleaners as they'll be no-one left.

Attachments

chasndave said:
Out-f***ing-standing!!

Come off it, Sir, you have just ruined a perfectly good thread by posting a picture of the lady.

:D

Litotes

Good fcuking riddance! :dance: :twisted:

Don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out you stupid, ugly, man-hating, thieving snake-with-tits! :threaten:

Just heard it on Rock Fm. As I was driving through Salford. After a couple of seconds you couldnt hear the radio for the cheering.
If he`s not PM on Saturday, who gets to go in his place?
I vote for MDN