The Ginger Dwarf has Resigned....................YEEEHAAAA!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by soprano54, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blears has resigned! :lol:
  2. I wonder if they can beat five today. Squirrel Nutkin is a fine scalp to start with. :)
  3. PMQs should be interesting this afternoon.
  4. We will soon have a dictatorship. Everyone will have left the sinking ship. The Captain will be alone. The price he has to pay for saving the World.
  5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

He is going to look rather lonely.... :D
  6. GB will be very lonely - there'll be nobody left to sit with him on the front bench. :D
  7. Out-f***ing-standing!!
    My least favourite of the Cabinet has decided to "spend more time with the grass roots". She'd be spending more time UNDER the grass roots if I had my way..........

I quite fancy going on an all-day session now!

And a pic just to make your collective stomachs churn.......

Bet she's not grinning quite so idiotically now, the delusional ugly little gipper..............................................
  8. Fantastic news!

Good riddance to poisonous,little,power-mad,sanctimonious cow.

We just need to get rid of about 350 more now!
  9. Indeed, I'm hoping for another Geoffrey Howe 'stab the leader in the chest' moment.
  10. Watch for teddies being thrown and a Grand Mal as he loses it :p
  11. Will Gordon be PM when he travels to Normandy on Saturday??????
  12. 'Good riddance to poisonous,little,power-mad,sanctimonious cow.'

Oh come on now, you're rating her far too highly - she's not that good, she must have some faults.
  13. great news to wake up to :D
  14. I am an hour ahead of you - so it'll be a celebratory pint in half an hour for yours truly. I shall toast farewell to the odious little ginger sh1t.

Edited once for excitable spelling.
  15. Saturday! Saturday! you think he will last that long :wink: