The Ghosts of Syria!

Do you know what, it seems pointless coming on here anymore. Lets all ditch arrse and just hang about on the DAILY WAIL

Is that a tat of George Michael on his arm?

I think he's holding onto his imaginary penis, with fond and distant memories.

"... And are paid the massive sum of £130 a day...."

Obviously Roider batty boys come cheap in Syria.

Wow this doesn't sound just a little contrived .. here are the bad guys . Here are their muscles and guns .. People please wake up and smell the world around you . I'm not condoning anything or anyone but when evil is apparently so obviously served up to you in a neat package don't you become the slightest bit sceptical ? Why are there no pics of these guys eating children , the tone would suggest that baby guts are part of their 5 a day . this article makes me wonder about the critical thinking faculties of the world around me .. Sigh

Your task is to go to Syria and get photo's of the mad mullahs morons munching minors. Off you go, run there and fly back.

And be back by Saturday.

Wow this doesn't sound just a little contrived .. here are the bad guys . Here are their muscles and guns .. People please wake up and smell the world around you . I'm not condoning anything or anyone but when evil is apparently so obviously served up to you in a neat package don't you become the slightest bit sceptical ? Why are there no pics of these guys eating children , the tone would suggest that baby guts are part of their 5 a day . this article makes me wonder about the critical thinking faculties of the world around me .. Sigh

My faculties are working very well thank you. Sigh.

Are you saying the article is untrue or are being a smartypants trying to impress us?

The local AQ will sort them cnuts out. Tattoos are un-Islamic, and as for wearing a Jewish label...
Puts me in mind of the "jettis" in sharp's tiger, and he sorted them out quick enough, are there any rifles officer's out there? ....I know, mixing fiction with reality again,....maybe I should have been a journo.