The General, the Officer and the Sgt.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jan 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The General was tasked with finding the absolute best man in his regiment for a special assignment, hush hush and vitally important to the country. After testing every man in the unit he was down to two candidates, a right and proper, by the book, Captain and a tough as nails, been there-done, that Sgt.

To test the two men he set a moral/ethics question to see how they would solve the problem ' outside the box '..

General: "It's late and raining and windy, you're in a small two-seater car on a little used road. As you come around a bend you see a bus stop where three people are standing. the first is a little old frail lady who looks like she could die at any moment, the second is an old and dear friend you haven't seen in years, one who literally saved your life and set you on the path of success you enjoy today, and the third is your dream partner, your soulmate, the person you've been searching all your life to find. You only have room for just one in your car.. Who do you take?"

The Captain nodded and replied. "Well of course, simple really, I'd stop and give my dear friend the keys to my car, and let him take the old lady to the hospital while I stayed with my dream love to await the bus."

The General turned and after hearing the Sgt. response gave him the plum assignment

ANY IDEAS ON WHAT HIS SOLUTION WAS?
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <What the Sgt. said. " Since the old woman was half dead, I'd run her over with the car and put her out of her misery, then I'd grab my dream girl , toss her on the bonnet and give her the best damn shag of her life, and then my best friend and I'd drive to the pub go talk over old times and relive the shaggin over more than a few pints"