The gayest insult ever posted on Arrse!

wots a metrosexual? its a real dimela not knowing what these words mean.

Surely... 'puddle jumper' 'good with colours', 'friend of Dorothy' etc (c.f., Roger's Profanisaurus' in Viz)

stop teasing me you big suasage fisted meanie!!

that would be fairly limp wristed i think...

BTW - puddle jumper :D that one made me chuckle!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
"The typical metrosexual is a young man with money to spend, living in or within easy reach of a metropolis – because that's where all the best shops, clubs, gyms and hairdressers are. He might be officially gay, straight or bisexual, but this is utterly immaterial because he has clearly taken himself as his own love object and pleasure as his sexual preference. Particular professions, such as modeling, waiting tables, media, pop music and, nowadays, sport, seem to attract them but, truth be told, like male vanity products and herpes, they're pretty much everywhere.
So, in other words, a homo wanker.

However, coming from a redneck, cousin-pumping, back-water, straw-biting, nicotine spitting, stubbly, hayseed, hicksville, thick-fuck septic, that's a bit rich isn't it?

You homosexual bumming bumbandit Jan the man fancying limpwristed cruising for cock ar5e rimming faggot. Not a full on insult but hopefully there are enough gay connotation type things for you to get the general idea.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
schweik said:
brummieboy1 said:
Either that's a wah or ....

well ...

its a bit of a dimela
Don't knock the comment Schweik.

I'll have you know that the Mentat Bashar, Miles Teg had a daughter called Dimela. She was supposed to be signing up to be a member of the Bene Gesserit but in the end, got married to Firus, an indigenous resident of the planet Lernaeus. She had three kids with him.

When Teg buggered off to Gammu, he gave Dimela, hubby and kids his pad.

Any fool knows this.

now now FBC! no need to upset the poofters on this site :D

brummieboy1 said:
Check my response. There is a link there wot 'splains it, mon.

IG

Biped said:
"The typical metrosexual is a young man with money to spend, living in or within easy reach of a metropolis – because that's where all the best shops, clubs, gyms and hairdressers are. He might be officially gay, straight or bisexual, but this is utterly immaterial because he has clearly taken himself as his own love object and pleasure as his sexual preference. Particular professions, such as modeling, waiting tables, media, pop music and, nowadays, sport, seem to attract them but, truth be told, like male vanity products and herpes, they're pretty much everywhere.

However, coming from a redneck, cousin-pumping, back-water, straw-biting, nicotine spitting, stubbly, hayseed, hicksville, thick-fuck septic, that's a bit rich isn't it?
Sounds like an idle homo to me. Can't even be bothered to come out.

Biped said:

Wot? You personally know the bloke/gal who posted the information on Wikipedia?

You must know everyone in the universe. :roll:

IG

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
IvyGrad said:
Biped said:

Wot? You personally know the bloke/gal who posted the information on Wikipedia?

You must know everyone in the universe. :roll:

IG
My bold - only the guy calling others metrosexual fops.

Bouillabaisse said:
Just goes to show that the yanks lack any education. All he had to say was

"You're so Beau Brummell"
Oh no only a homo would do that :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tartan_Terrier The NAAFI Bar 20
King-walt The NAAFI Bar 123
popado The NAAFI Bar 11