The gay spray; a Weapon of Mass Effeminacy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by auscam, May 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A nasal spray can make men more in tune with other people's feelings, say a team of German and UK researchers.

They found that inhaling the "cuddle hormone" oxytocin made men just as empathetic as women.

How long before some fiend weaponises this and perpetrates it in the Tube at rush hour?

You're on your way to work, and as the gas wafts to and fro, do you find yourself thinking something like;

'That poor tramp, what can I do for him?...fuck him, who cares?...I know, I'll fellate him, we'll both enjoy that...WHAT?!...perhaps he'd enjoy anal God, what's wrong with me?...I could take him home so we could savour the moment...whimper...that promotion board doesn't matter...this can't be happening, Jesus, help me...that carrier bag matches his eyes...AAAARRRGH!'

And how do you know if you've been gayed?

2. ALL Aussies are Gay :)
  3. We can't be - we don't have the Tube here (scuttles away into cyberspace before the flawed logic is spotted)
  4. They'll probably give to to the cops instead of pepper spray.

Late Saturday night, any High Street in the UK, some lary bastard saying 'come on, I'll fight yez all ya bastads'- one quick spray and it's 'you're my bezza...'
  5. I wonder if Arte et Marte has tried this?
  6. It's been around for years under a different name. Poppers.

The dirty, colon mining aberrations.
  7. I think the stuff that does that is called Stella Artois. Expect that's its Latin name though.