The gaffer wants to do WHAT?

Twats AND farm girls, plenty to choose from then. I take it you're/you've not been adverse to putting yourself out by travelling over the State line!
In the long distant past before I gave up my freedom to SWMBO, going East and South was pretty common. They were fun times, the last time I went past Sydney (Cabelas) was to get my wife her dog (which conveniently) is mine. Long drive to pick up a purse dog (dust rag).

Tiny chips...nothing new there, they've been up to it for years , the septic cnuts, they even try and reapportion the blame by calling them French Fries...cnuts.
This conspiracy is not new

microchips.jpg

They have renamed them to try and fool the proletariat

Quick-Chips.png

Watch the skies brothers, watch the skies.

It truly is surprising how long the plastic ' I'm A ******* Wageslave And Proud Of It' ID cards, either on a chain or some corporate logo'd nylon ribbon have been in circulation...I think the humiliation began in the early 90s... to see the monkeys who actually put them on BEFORE going to work always makes me want to weep.
I flipping hate wearing those ID cards. I always stick them in my pocket, pull them out only when needed..unlike a lot of people at my ex-work place where went around happily wearing them around their necks....and with them before and after work too.

The thing with implants is, they don't always stay still. GIve it 5 years, and instead of opening that door at work with your hand, you'll be wiping your arse on it trying to get it to open.

Apparently there is a septic company that have 'all' agreed to getting chipped. But what happens when someone new starts? Congrats, you've got the job, now please come over here to get your company microchip implant...But everyone else has one...It's the only way to open the doors now.

I suspect it will come and do so by making it aspirational or a symbol of achievement. A few years back if you said that in the near future people would have devices in their homes and about their persons that recorded everything they uttered, monitored where they went, and then relayed that information to organisations who then passed that information onto the Government you would be called paranoid. However in 2018 almost every one has a smartphone and many people have devices like Siri & Alexa in their homes - and they've been convinced to pay for them, keep them updated.

Police forces routinely now prosecute based on phone data, and Alexa was 'interviewed' as a witness in a murder case.
I've got my doubts, although I'm a bit out of date.
I got dicked for jury service four years ago. We were shown ANPR footage of the suspects coming into Poole. Then we were shown CCTV footage of the suspects in Poole town centre. We were then shown mobile phone records which put the suspects a mile away from Poole town centre when the cameras put them on site. The prosecution also told us that they were unable to track the suspects pay as you go mobiles, even though they were in plastic bags in the jury room.

I was expecting NCIS. CSI Dorset doesn't really compare.

Amazon already keeps track of what you buy and search for,
tesco club card or boots card? Guess what their main purpose is... tracking what you buy.
Yip thats right, go to Tesco, hand over your club card, they will fill your basket with what you usually purchase
and for roughly the same amount as you would normally spend.

I got dicked for jury service four years ago. We were shown ANPR footage of the suspects coming into Poole. Then we were shown CCTV footage of the suspects in Poole town centre. We were then shown mobile phone records which put the suspects a mile away from Poole town centre when the cameras put them on site. The prosecution also told us that they were unable to track the suspects pay as you go mobiles, even though they were in plastic bags in the jury room.

Can you refuse to do jury service?

CSI Dorset, I've seen that in a documentary wasn't it called Hot Fuzz ?

Can you refuse to do jury service?
I've done it twice in three separate cases. In 2011 I did a trial of the facts in an attempted child kidnapping (the suspect was unfit to plead). I was the jury foreman who sent him to a more secure unit than the one he escaped from. Sadly he was later murdered by a homeless bloke in Poole. The next case was a historic child abuse case. Again I was the jury foreman who said not guilty. Frankly the case should never have gone to court, but I've posted about that previously.

In 2014 I got a conspiracy to commit armed robbery case. Two of the three defendants were convicted on a 10-2 majority verdict getting 15 and 8 years respectively. I dissented, not because they didn't do it, but because I thought that the prosecution case was so weak and wasn't strong enough to convict.

Unless you get a really bad case where the judge exempts you for a set period you can't refuse to do jury service. However I spoke to one of the court staff after the second stint and he said that if I got called again then I should give him a ring and he would get me excused.