The future of womens arses

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Oct 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where will it all end?
    Will they become big enough to create their own gravity well and disappear up their own arseholes?

Commercial Road in Pompey has so many huge chubbers with arses so big, it's like watching a herd of waddling Hippoptamus's on Nat Geo.

2. It's made worse by the fact that there seems to be a trend for wearing, what i'm told are named 'jeggins'.

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Serves you right for going to Portsmouth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

They are all nice! Stop complaining, youngsters today, you don't know you are born! When i were a lad, women didn't have arses. Rationing and wartime austerity meant that they had to be melted down to make Spitfires, or tanks, or sausages or something. Now I am just glad to be able to look at one, let alone dream of touching one.

• Like Like x 6
  5. That should be hippopotIMI by the way as that's the plural of hippotimus

6. Seems as the decorators are in this week the immediate future of my other halfs arse is perfectly clear

7. I blame the Gibson's and their obsession with big arses.

small.jpg

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I just like girls for conversation and fashion hints.

9. I bet she still got past the UKBA at Heathrow with that stash

10. You're not gay are you? Surely someone who likes big deltic things.......

11. I like a small but meaty arse on a woman (Kim Kardashian style), and toned, fuck all that orange peel arse malarky. Something that looks like two planets colliding in a pair of leggings is right off the menu

kardashian_c.jpg

12. "The necessity of living in the midst of the diabolical citizens of Portsmouth is a real and unavoidable calamity. It is a doubt to me if there is such another collection of demons upon the whole earth." General Wolfe writing to his mother in 1758.

13. So you don't think she was arrested for smuggling several kilos of crack??

Ah ... is that my hackney carriage :)

• Like Like x 3
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am sure that will never come back to haunt you in later life. Any idea what is happening on Emmerdale this week?