The future of womens arses

Where will it all end?
Will they become big enough to create their own gravity well and disappear up their own arseholes?

Commercial Road in Pompey has so many huge chubbers with arses so big, it's like watching a herd of waddling Hippoptamus's on Nat Geo.

D

Dreamseller

Where will it all end?
Will they become big enough to create their own gravity well and disappear up their own arseholes?

Commercial Road in Pompey has so many huge chubbers with arses so big, it's like watching a herd of waddling Hippoptamus's on Nat Geo.
It's made worse by the fact that there seems to be a trend for wearing, what i'm told are named 'jeggins'.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Where will it all end?

Serves you right for going to Portsmouth.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They are all nice! Stop complaining, youngsters today, you don't know you are born! When i were a lad, women didn't have arses. Rationing and wartime austerity meant that they had to be melted down to make Spitfires, or tanks, or sausages or something. Now I am just glad to be able to look at one, let alone dream of touching one.

Where will it all end?

That should be hippopotIMI by the way as that's the plural of hippotimus

Seems as the decorators are in this week the immediate future of my other halfs arse is perfectly clear

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I just like girls for conversation and fashion hints.

I like a small but meaty arse on a woman (Kim Kardashian style), and toned, fuck all that orange peel arse malarky. Something that looks like two planets colliding in a pair of leggings is right off the menu

kardashian_c.jpg

Where will it all end?

"The necessity of living in the midst of the diabolical citizens of Portsmouth is a real and unavoidable calamity. It is a doubt to me if there is such another collection of demons upon the whole earth." General Wolfe writing to his mother in 1758.

The arse of the future then is oriental. Not Korean of course. the firm but full buttocks of Japanese and Chinese...oooh..come here Mrs R.