The Friday Night "Coming out" thread

Dear All, it's time for me to admit that I am a complete walt. I have been living a double life on arrse for some years now. The incessant beatings I have received from DaManDrugs on here have taken their toll on me, I can no longer cope with pretending to be the mild mannered never-served civvy slacker who doesn't know THAT rifle from an AK47.

I am, in fact, a long serving member of that regiment which shall not be mentioned. I reached the rank of Major, which will be attested to by my comrade @stacker1 or, should I say, Colonel Stacker1. Sorry about the Persec mate, but it had to be done.

Yes, I was the mysterious figure on that balcony, the one hiding behind the curtains on THAT Sunday, and the one who helped the Colonel with the Golden Gun into the drain. I was on the airbase sitting on the wheel of a Super Etendard when Mikado was called off and I went blackface in Iraq.

I'm sorry to have deceived you all for so long, please accept my apologies and feel free to out yourselves.

Never believed a word you wrote anyhow.
Got you down for a tent dweller (using a boosted Iphone) on the Thames Embankment years back.
And, you'll smell a bit and be flea ridden.
Harrumph.

Never believed a word you wrote anyhow.
Got you down for a tent dweller (using a boosted Iphone) on the Thames Embankment years back.
And, you'll smell a bit and be flea ridden.
Harrumph.
Tent!!
I have my own length of underpass I'll have you know!

Dear All, it's time for me to admit that I am a complete walt. I have been living a double life on arrse for some years now. The incessant beatings I have received from DaManDrugs on here have taken their toll on me, I can no longer cope with pretending to be the mild mannered never-served civvy slacker who doesn't know THAT rifle from an AK47.

I am, in fact, a long serving member of that regiment which shall not be mentioned. I reached the rank of Major, which will be attested to by my comrade @stacker1 or, should I say, Colonel Stacker1. Sorry about the Persec mate, but it had to be done.

Yes, I was the mysterious figure on that balcony, the one hiding behind the curtains on THAT Sunday, and the one who helped the Colonel with the Golden Gun into the drain. I was on the airbase sitting on the wheel of a Super Etendard when Mikado was called off and I went blackface in Iraq.

I'm sorry to have deceived you all for so long, please accept my apologies and feel free to out yourselves.
Face ripping poof

Hmmmm, I wonder if redshift will ante up and come clean that his 6 years in the imaginary Marine core rotc never really happened.......I somehow doubt it as it’s intricately woven into his backstory which includes the ability to be shät out by his mum on two separate continents at the same time.

You went Blackface in Iraq, blimey that's Justin Trudeau's persec blown now

I had always thought that you were some sort of a sock of Bugsy

which includes the ability to shät out by his mum on two separate continents at the same time.
Perhaps the second time was because she hung on to the afterbirth due to extreme disappoint the first time around.

I'm a never-served civvy who likes LARP and Military History. I once met someone who was in the Army in the pub. But I'm sure you all knew that.

Hmmmm, I wonder if redshift will ante up and come clean that his 6 years in the imaginary Marine core rotc never really happened.......I somehow doubt it as it’s intricately woven into his backstory which includes the ability to be shät out by his mum on two separate continents at the same time.
Redshift was born twice. Bugsy’s family were killed twice. John G got a fake promotion twice. Is there a pattern here?

Club Swinger

War Hero
I'm a never-served civvy who likes LARP and Military History. I once met someone who was in the Army in the pub. But I'm sure you all knew that.
There's an Army in the Pub?

I watched the Green Berets movie in a bar when I was shit-faced once. :? It seemed disrespectful to turn off Duke Wayne.

The Green Berets.JPG

Latest Threads