The French

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Dec 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone get the feeling as of late that the French with their overcompensating whinging at anyone who dares to disagree with them, that they are merely trying to divert attention away from the fact that once again, for the third time in a centuary they are getting fucked in the arse by the Germans?

2. They don't learn from history. Merkel has doubled the overtime at the Panzer factories.

3. Better get them tugboats and pleasure steamers dusted off and pol'd!

• Like Like x 6
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. Good lads the French?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  6. It amuses me somewhat that, despite it happening twice in the last 100 years, at a cost of tens of millions of lives, I haven't heard a single mention of it on any news network or TV show. Presumably because it's non-PC.

7. Does make you wonder why we bothered to go and help get their country back for them to roll over arse up to become the Germans financial fuck bitches. I suppose old habits die hard unlike french men who generally run away at the prospect.

8. Once again france has surrendered to Germany without a fight.
    The French president is more interested in collaboration than liberation.

9. It's over! The Krauts and the Japs are OK. We're fucked C'est la fucking vie.

10. Can we remember to lose the fucking war this time!

• Like Like x 3
  11. For sale, French rifles, never fired, only dropped once.

An oldie, but I like it.

12. vampireuk: You might consider going back and editing the thread title from "French" to "french."

It's only necessary to use an upper case letter for proper names. There being nothing proper about the french, lower case is preferred.

• Like Like x 4
  13. The problem with the French is that they suffer from a totally unwarranted superiority complex.

14. Bit like the septics, who do have a superiority complex.

15. They are not all bad:

Attached Files: