The French really are taking the piss

I wonder if women are looking at that - and then 'Rubbing one out' on the old hairy banjo?

I would imagine if there was a women's equivalent toilet - most perverts men would have pack lunches with them and a prime viewing spot from 7am until about 9.30pm.

Where do you wash your hands?

This is like some industrial scale piss collection unit, why are the Dutch collecting piss?
Salt Peter.

1st trip to France was as a young child. It was a family do; about 15 of us including an Irish uncle. We tip up at the public convenience in some French village. There is an old lady selling toilet paper. She says to Irish uncle "Papier monsieur". He say "no - wee wee". Boy, was she confused.

There were seperate doors for men and women but both doors led to the same room.

Great fun that trip was.

I seem to recall there being open toilets in the East End of London when I was a kiddy.

Pretty sure they had a "modesty" screen around them but you could see feet and faces. Something to do with taxi drivers perhaps?

Was in Nice this summer, and French men will literally piss in the middle of the city. Walls, parks, parked cars, roundabouts - everything is fair game.

On a trip to Paris too may years ago I remember seeing a tourist going for a quick slash in one of these things that the police stood in while directing traffic. Le rozzer who had stepped out for fly Galouis was far from amused when he saw what was going on.

They should put some in York, might stop the hordes of drunk women who descend on town after the races from squatting to piss in the snickleways in broad daylight during shopping hours....

Where do you wash your hands?

This is like some industrial scale piss collection unit, why are the Dutch collecting piss?
How else do you think they brew Amstel...?

Edited to add: bugger! Beaten to it, sort of...

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Driving down the A303 the other day I was intrigued to see a lorry driver crimping one off as he hovered over one of the lay-by rubbish bins. Made the French seem quite classy by comparison. Yes, the lorry number plate indicated he was from eastern europe...

They're designed to encourage the fat knackers to lose some weight. The bloke on the left is probably generating quite a bit of splash back owing to his distance from the bowl.

These ones don't look too bad. It becomes a bit more of a communal experience when the pisser is situated on uneven ground and rocks a bit. For this situation a certain etiquette should be observed. If there is already a pissee in place then the new pissee joining tests the bottom carefully with one foot. If it looks like it might rock the boat he warns the first bloke that he's about to board. This gives the other chap either a chance to brace himself with his elbows or hold it in monetarily. This has the added effect of being a conversation ice-breaker once the second pissee is on board. A discussion can then ensue over the price/quality of certain beer at a particular hostelry, the size of the barmaid's tits or the torque curve of a well tuned V8. Whatever else happens eye contact is too be avoided regardless of how well the conversation is going.

As these devices are for 4 at once the same boarding ritual should be observed for all joining and departing. Discussions on fashion, colours or anything to do with soshul media are severely frowned upon. Politics is a borderline topic but possible so long its along the lines of all politicians being a bunch of cnuts.
GET A HOBBY!!!!!!

I seem to recall there being open toilets in the East End of London when I was a kiddy.

Pretty sure they had a "modesty" screen around them but you could see feet and faces. Something to do with taxi drivers perhaps?
I think you are a little confused.The law says a police office has to hold his cape around your shoulders whilst you urinate and he ensures no passing females are aware that you are urinating against the side of a hansom cab that the officer has stopped for you.

I wonder if women are looking at that - and then 'Rubbing one out' on the old hairy banjo?

I would imagine if there was a women's equivalent toilet - most perverts men would have pack lunches with them and a prime viewing spot from 7am until about 9.30pm.
You can stop wondering. No, we most definitely are not.

However, as a representative person of gender, I am musing on a couple of things... where do they wash their splash-backed hands; that piss-hose is a trip-hazard; and how funny it would be to run past pinching bums.