The French really are taking the piss

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The problem in this country is that councils have more or less scrapped all the public toilet facilities due to penny-pinching.

So because you've no-where to piss at 0200hrs on a Saturday morning, the only option left in an urban environment is a lane somewhere.

Blame the council, not the people who have to answer to their natural bodily functions that may suddenly demand attention out of the blue!

The problem in this country is that councils have more or less scrapped all the public toilet facilities due to penny-pinching.

So because you've no-where to piss at 0200hrs on a Saturday morning, the only option left in an urban environment is a lane somewhere.

Blame the council, not the people who have to answer to their natural bodily functions that may suddenly demand attention out of the blue!
If its busy you can piss in a pint glass and not lose your place at the bar.

In regards to public toilets, I remember when they charged for them and had an attendant in the ones at Blackpool Bus Station, that was opulence. Then the paedos, gays and junkies took over and the casual pisser lost out.

I blame George Michael.

The public toilet in our town was shut by P&K Cooncil several years ago, but has recently been rebuilt and extended as a micro-brewery and tap room, thereby not only accentuating the problem but opening up a whole range of jokes.

Before:

After:

Last edited:
The public toilet in our town was shut by P&K Cooncil several years ago, but has recently been rebuilt and extended as a micro-brewery and tap room, thereby not only accentuating the problem but opening up a whole range of jokes.

Before:

After:
The term Cottaging has its roots in self-contained English toilet blocks resembling small cottages in their appearance.
Cottaging is a gay slang term, originating from the United Kingdom, referring to anonymous sex between men in a public lavatory

The term Cottaging has its roots in self-contained English toilet blocks resembling small cottages in their appearance.
Cottaging is a gay slang term, originating from the United Kingdom, referring to anonymous sex between men in a public lavatory
I fairly liberal-minded, so they can do what they like, as long as they don't bump my elbow and cause me to spill my pint.

An abiding memory of a trip to Amsterdam over a Queen's Birthday weekend a few years ago was the lines of cloggies pissing in the canals as the tourist boat we were on was going past. Needless to say, haven't been back.
You're lucky they were only pissing in the canal. I've seen a few of the more adventurous pissing on a boat as it goes under one of the canal bridges. Rumour has it that one or two have crimped one out as the boat went under although I'd like to think that's more of a myth than reality.

The ones in Amsterdam are more impressive, and communal.

They're designed to encourage the fat knackers to lose some weight. The bloke on the left is probably generating quite a bit of splash back owing to his distance from the bowl.

These ones don't look too bad. It becomes a bit more of a communal experience when the pisser is situated on uneven ground and rocks a bit. For this situation a certain etiquette should be observed. If there is already a pissee in place then the new pissee joining tests the bottom carefully with one foot. If it looks like it might rock the boat he warns the first bloke that he's about to board. This gives the other chap either a chance to brace himself with his elbows or hold it in monetarily. This has the added effect of being a conversation ice-breaker once the second pissee is on board. A discussion can then ensue over the price/quality of certain beer at a particular hostelry, the size of the barmaid's tits or the torque curve of a well tuned V8. Whatever else happens eye contact is too be avoided regardless of how well the conversation is going.

As these devices are for 4 at once the same boarding ritual should be observed for all joining and departing. Discussions on fashion, colours or anything to do with soshul media are severely frowned upon. Politics is a borderline topic but possible so long its along the lines of all politicians being a bunch of cnuts.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
France is the new India.

Look at that scruffy fooker, grey leather slip on shoes stood in a puddle of piss, looks like he has also pulled his pants down to piss like a child who cant use a fly.

He is probably smoking a Gitaine and has a small cup of coffee sat on the rim.
Indeed. I try and avoid the fresh food sections of French supermarkets.

Hygiene is clearly not a priority.

Wordsmith :eek:

Before:

After:
I drove past there a couple of days ago. Ironically, I was bursting for a piss at the time.

I seem to remeber watching Clochmerle on BBC - they seem to have forgotten their own history.

Also, set into the walls of a Belgian Church in Binche, there is a urinal - which drains down the side of a flight of steps.

Much used it was too !