The French really are taking the piss

Isn't it relaxing to take a whizz while watching a boatload of tourists pass by in front of you in the canal? ;)

And yes, Women can f-off and take a leak in a normal bathroom. They can hold, unlike men.

The ones in Amsterdam are more impressive, and communal.

I traveled around France years ago and apart from Orodur Sur Glane the lasting memory was of dirty Frenchmen lined up and pissing along the main roads.

Of course if it were Germany I may have assumed it was some sort of Mature Piss Orgy but it being France, well they are just uncivilised.

An abiding memory of a trip to Amsterdam over a Queen's Birthday weekend a few years ago was the lines of cloggies pissing in the canals as the tourist boat we were on was going past. Needless to say, haven't been back.

Those are rubbish - where are midgets and small Scottish people meant to piss? Also I am guessing they don't have indecency laws, if you piss outside here and some small child sees your tackle, you'll be on the sex offenders register quicker than Rolf Harris can molest a schoolgirl.

There was a similar style of urinal on the pavement in Old Street, London. Don't know if it's still there but it does beggar the question about indecent exposure laws. :cool:

I don't know what the fuss is about, they are all over this country and have been for years. Taken the French a while to catch up!!!!:D:D:D

Alamy-kings-road-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

Thats not new. They have had them in Paris for yeeeeeeeeeeatrs. Once again, well done BBC, you bunch of remtards.

Where do you wash your hands?

This is like some industrial scale piss collection unit, why are the Dutch collecting piss?
A. don't piss on your hands.

and

B. to go into the beer.

There was a similar style of urinal on the pavement in Old Street, London. Don't know if it's still there but it does beggar the question about indecent exposure laws. :cool:

Many moons ago, a documentary on the west end of london showed a lorry going around the entrainment areas, removing the open air pissers, as shown in post #8, exactly the same, one being lifted from Cambridge circus, as the commentary said he then trundled away to pick up several more. They were placed in position in the early evening, and removed in the early morning. This was in response from shop and restaurant owners who had to suffer dirty scutters pissing in the alley ways and back doors of the west end eateries and pubs. Note:- some poor sod had to empty and clean this things.

Indian people will do this job happily because they dont know what toilets are or what they are for.

........the bloke driving the flat back truck was a local lad, chirpy and happy, and said he felt he was doing a worthwhile job, keeping the city clean, fair play to him, there's not many who get job satisfaction these days.

Those are rubbish - where are midgets and small Scottish people meant to piss? Also I am guessing they don't have indecency laws, if you piss outside here and some small child sees your tackle, you'll be on the sex offenders register quicker than Rolf Harris can molest a schoolgirl.

The small person fourth from the right is clearly struggling, as you suggest.

........the bloke driving the flat back truck was a local lad, chirpy and happy, and said he felt he was doing a worthwhile job, keeping the city clean, fair play to him, there's not many who get job satisfaction these days.
Sounds like a simpleton, not that its a bad thing, must be nice to not have a care in the world!

Given the large amount of immigrants, many from the Dark Continent, the pissoirs make sense.

The attitude is 'the whole world is my toilet', and the common practice is to just whip it out and let go wherever and whenever you want, then at least the Frogs have provided a central collection point, as opposed to alleys, doorways etc