The French go to war!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DozyBint, Jan 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is this one fight that they'll win or do we think that they'll pack plenty of white hankies to cover all contingencies?

(c) BBC

My feeling is that the cheese-eating-surrender-monkeys will turn tail as soon as they hear buzzing! :D
  2. As soon as the French see the Enemy the white flag will go up and the Excuse that they were abandoned again will come out

French 0
    Mossys 1
  3. I am awaiting newsreel footage of a regiment of mosqitoes goose-stepping under the Arch De Triumph.

Edited to add: Don't laugh, we'll probably have to bail the cnuts out again!
  4. I didn't know they had an sort of forward movement ability
  5. The island of Reunion looks like a particularly challenging environment. I can just imagine the French officer in charge. "Les mosquitoes? Il ne passeront pas!"

Attached Files:

6. One of these should do it.... Then drop one on France just in case some frog bought one back to Europe.

Attached Files:

7. What about the Chunnel? We should block that as well. Nah it's alright the CESM's excuse will be 'We didn't realise mozzies had an aerial capability"
  8. next the sun will be banging on about how the mozzies have been trained by eastern european economic migrants to fly them across the channel to the land of milk, honey, NHS and free handouts!
  9. Its not a Mosquito problem that is causing this buzzing, more like the Spanish air force.

I think even the Camemberts can deal with the Spanish !
  10. "The virus causes muscle pain and fever but is usually not life-threatening."

I think they will all get medals for this
  11. WHAT HO? A FOE? RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Battle of Hastings or Hundred Years War anyone?
  13. Battle of Crecy? French Casualties: 10,000ish English Casulaties: 5ish :D If we're getting historical... :wink:
  14. Five casualties but how many of them were by the French????
  15. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Gosh. Makes The Battle of Formigny seem almost inadequate:

300 Frogs for 2500 English. Crikey!