The French are wonderful!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RCSignals, Jan 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. All they're missing is the standard issue stripey jump and string of onions.

- Is that white thing around Doc's elbow a white-flag, ready to whip out in case someone makes a threatening gesture? :D
  3. Jeanne d'Tart is the frog boat as big as the new brit carriers of the Trafal Gar class the Agincourt and Cracy that BEA are now saying they will not build if Kellog Broon & Root get overall management?
  4. 8O

I was with you up till 'frog'.
  5. Aah, of course. The Frogs are wonderful for doing a little, the Yanks must have some ulterior motive for doing the bulk of the work & providing the bulk of the aid.

Have you noticed that, apparently, the Yanks don't give a toss about world opinion, which is why the only reason they're helping the tsunami victims is because they want to improve world opinion of them? Classic doublethink...

And as for the frogs - the country who had illegal oil contracts with Iraq and who open fire on peaceful protestors in the Côte d'Ivoire??? Give me a break!
  6. "Perhaps iff we 'elp you, you will give us some contracts for missiles, non?"
  7. the french are voicing the opnion that they dont like the .US we no1 we no1 attitude that we are dont like either about the septics give it a rest
    they are their and helping out .
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Woody ! Step away from the Stella !

Say again your clear.

9. LOL Cuts!

However, I copy Woody's message, Roger, you have to learn to listen out on a bad net! :wink:
  10. The words French and wonderful never mix. As usual French bollox to say how they are saving the world and we Anglo-saxons (US included) are bad.

French, all I will say is lets have another war with them and wipe them off the face of the planet
  11. Are you sure you're not a diplomat? :wink:
  12. Certainly not, I might have to speak to the tw@ts or worse drink beside them
  13. Personally I both like and admire the French. The food is great, booze is cheap, property is a bargain, and, what's more, Paris was the scene of my first sexual experience (with another person, anyway :D ) on a school French exchange when I was fifteen.

And what's more, the French take absolutely no sh1t from anyone. They just do whatever they want, and if that means Jacques Chirac personally busting sanctions to Iraq for the sake of a few million quid, they'll get on and do it. Meanwhile, Tony Bliar has his nose so far up GWBs arrsehole, he's likely to bump his teeth on Condoleeza's stilletos, and the likes of Jack Straw and Hillary Benn quiver with subservient abasement whenever Kofi Annan opens his corrupt gob.
  14. I have unmasked chicken punk and now know who he is

Jeremy Clarkson you've been rumbled, and get a shaggin haircut :D