The Forces Financial Thread

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Good CO, Mar 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

We agree with advertisers that we won't give them editorial protection, however this website is not a support / complaints line for forces Financial. Private Lewis if you have an issue with them then have the courtesy and balls to approach them and deal with them directly rather than plastering your PERSONAL issues across this website.

Before the shouting starts it is not just Forces Financial that get this sort of edits because they pay for the site - I've recently done it for a company who does not sponsor ARRSE in any way.

Anyway, that's beside the point. Financial companies have customer service and they must abide by strict rules as laid down by the FSA - if you think you've been mistreated then you should be contacting the FSA if you have a serious problem with a company, not taking the easy option of anonymous slating on ARRSE.

Speech over.

2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

3. abacus are still slated on page four for the same things and that has not been removed? the quote great abacus rip off? if it can be done for our sponsor then why not abacus?

4. How long did it take you to find that example then?

The MODs/COs are neither all powerful nor all knowing (whatever they may tell you). Grow up and do as you're told!

PB

5. I really don't know what all the complaining is about. With all the changes that have taken place since I got out, all the fine old Regiments that have gone to the wall, the defence cuts, the scandals over procurement, the closure of barracks &c. &c., it's actually quite comforting to know that one institution is still carrying on in time honoured fashion and delivering the same levels of service to the common British soldier that it always has.

NAAFI - ripping off Toms since yer dad was a nipper ! I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them then, and I wouldn't now.

Flip