The follow on (through?)

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Auld-Yin, Sep 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

from an Arrse Wedding :cry:

Much fun and hilarity over the Arrse Wedding, but how about much more fun - THE ARRSE DIVORCE. Come on, will Dale ever give up MDN (or others 8) ).

If 2 Users split up, can they keep their usernames? If they have announced the depth of their love and commitment to the hunk/babe of their t'internet choice on Arrse, will we get to see the outcome of the (almost) inevitable fallout on Arrse (with pics and Court records)?
  2. That's just taking the piss.
  3. It first of all, should be announced on ARRSE, if they receive our blessings they may divorce, providing the reasons are just, the user names being kept that should be put to a poll.
  4. What a fantastic thread.....

I've been convusling from the laughter induced from the above, thankyou.

How did this not end up in the 'Best of' its fcukign hilarious....... or I could be lying you dreary jock fcuk
  5. We had an "arrse wedding" .....
    no chance of an arrse divorce for the forseeable. Happy as sean the sheep we are! and that is one happy sheep....(or two happy sheeps)

Can't see Dale ever giving up MDN or Aunty Stella for that, no way :thumright:
  6. Oooh, it's in the arrsehole. Somebody's tired............

Happy Birthday for yesterday CoD. I hope my luvvvveeerrrrr looked after you.