• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Flt Lt Michelle Jayne GOODMAN DFC RAF, Would You? Thread

gar170 said:
... we should have a Flight Lieutenant Michelle Jayne GOODMAN [DFC] Royal Air Force would you? thread.
And now we have... Here's to the sexiest doris in a light blue suit, well done ma'am, you certainly would be, given half a chance... :roll:

Attachments

When I see teeth like that I have a terrible urge to knock them out with a toffee hammer,but she is certainly worth one

only if she begged me ,

Dear little hamster-cheeked heroine ...

Yes I would but for two things that would lurk in the back of my mind all the time ....

1. You're a pilot.
2. So is Flash.

It might just put me off my stroke ...

Has she got a pulse,

Then of course any squaddie worth anything most definately would.

blue_sophist said:

Yes I would but for two things that would lurk in the back of my mind all the time ....

1. You're a pilot.
2. So is Flash.

If Flash looked like her..... no, no, I'm not going down that road... 8O

blue_sophist said:

1. You're a pilot.
2. So is Flash.

Flash is the RAWO at Chilwell, looking after the TA. Methinks he tells too much of a tall tale.