The Flat Earth Society

Q: "Is this site for real?"

A: This site is real. There are people who seriously believe the Earth is flat.
As you do

Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: A Conspiracy among world Governments claiming to have space programs has disseminated the lie to the other governments of the world, as well as to the media and the general public.
Sneaky politicians, eh?

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.
WTF?
wibble

Q: "What about the stars, sun and moon and other planets? Are they flat too? What are they made of?"

A: The sun and moon, each 32 miles in diameter, circle Earth at a height of 3000 miles at its equator, located midway between the North Pole and the ice wall. Each functions similar to a "spotlight," with the sun radiating "hot light," the moon "cold light." As they are spotlights, they only give light out over a certain are which explains why some parts of the Earth are dark when others are light. Their apparent rising and setting are caused by optical illusions.
So there you have it

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.
A commonly held belief I'm sure

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

The Flat Earth Society, happily keeping weidos and kiddy fiddlers behind a computer and away from the general public.

I wish the sun would put out more 'hot light'. It's fecking freezing where i am!!!!

oldbaldy

LE
Flat earth!
Load of rubbish!
Everyone knows it's square.
Micheal Bentine says so.

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.
So... What they seem to be saying is that the entire earth is supported by four elephants and a Turtle or a few lads from the RAF Regiment... Interesting... Not sure I believe the "elephant" bit... :D

It's a wah. They soak up so many posts from loonies that they generate enough traffic to make a bit of money out of advertising. I notice they have postings from all the 9/11 conspiracists and anti-semitic mongs as well. The Mothman believers and saucer vegetables can't be far behind.

EthanEdwards11 is probably posting there under another pseudonym.

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A commonly held belief I'm sure

Four Elephants and a Turtle are what carry the Earth in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels. Therefore I am dismissing this as utter guff and declaring that people have been 'trolled' (that being the term Internet savvies use, meaning, you were fooled).

Four Elephants and a Turtle are what carry the Earth in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels. Therefore I am dismissing this as utter guff and declaring that people have been 'trolled' (that being the term Internet savvies use, meaning, you were fooled).
I think you're taking this too seriously... :wink:

Of course the Earth is flat..... After all, the Royal Family are really 7 Foot Alien Green Shapeshifting Lizzards.... David Ickey told me so.... it must be soo.... :cry:

If Ickey is corrrect then the Earth is truly flat.....