The Flat Earth Society

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Howler, Nov 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As you do

Sneaky politicians, eh?

So there you have it

A commonly held belief I'm sure

The Flat Earth Society, happily keeping weidos and kiddy fiddlers behind a computer and away from the general public.
  2. I wish the sun would put out more 'hot light'. It's fecking freezing where i am!!!!
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Flat earth!
    Load of rubbish!
    Everyone knows it's square.
    Micheal Bentine says so.
  4. So... What they seem to be saying is that the entire earth is supported by four elephants and a Turtle or a few lads from the RAF Regiment... Interesting... Not sure I believe the "elephant" bit... :D
  5. It's a wah. They soak up so many posts from loonies that they generate enough traffic to make a bit of money out of advertising. I notice they have postings from all the 9/11 conspiracists and anti-semitic mongs as well. The Mothman believers and saucer vegetables can't be far behind.

EthanEdwards11 is probably posting there under another pseudonym.
  6. A commonly held belief I'm sure

Four Elephants and a Turtle are what carry the Earth in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels. Therefore I am dismissing this as utter guff and declaring that people have been 'trolled' (that being the term Internet savvies use, meaning, you were fooled).
  7. I think you're taking this too seriously... :wink:
  8. Of course the Earth is flat..... After all, the Royal Family are really 7 Foot Alien Green Shapeshifting Lizzards.... David Ickey told me so.... it must be soo.... :cry:

If Ickey is corrrect then the Earth is truly flat.....
  9. Beast them over Senta or OTA, then see if they think the Earth is flat.