1. Position & hold must be firm enough to support the weapon.
2. The weapon should point naturally at the target without undue physical effort.
3. Sight picture & sight alignment should be correct.
4. The shot should be released & followed through without disturbance to the position.
1. hold weopon above your head
2. preferably sidewards on with a one handed loose grip
3. fire eratically and randomly as you will never change magazines or reload
4. pulling war faces or screaming seems to increase effectiveness
5. firing guns in enclosed place (cars etc) will not make you temporarily have ringing ears and all your mates shout for Fu(ks sake.
Well, according to those retards across the water:
1. This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
2. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
3. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me.
4. My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count.
5. My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my rifle clean and ready. We will become part of each other.
1. Get off the bus and STAY off the bus.
2. Because the armourer sent away your gat, zero somebody else's weapon.
3. Run to the approaching bratty wagon and gorge yourself stupid.
4. Let off a few rounds in rapid fire as it's raining (Isn't it always?).
5. Thanks to a 7.62mm pencil/biro, you are now a marksman.
sit under the targets reassuring yourself that there are no materials in the target which could turn a round your way and even if it did then what harm could it do pinging around a concrete shell in which you are sat/stood/crouched?