The Fittest RLC Trade?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Ford_Prefect, Dec 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ..................seemed like a natural progression.

Is it just me or do the Movers have some honeys, exhibit A being their ladies nordic ski team - the pink ladies - as featured in the Corps rag.

2. mmmmmmm lol there is no such thing

3. Erm thank you for your contribution Sandy, you should have a licence for wit that sharp!

4. Ammo Tech :lol:

Saying that though, they were fitter than the drivers, suppliers and recruits who had a go at the longest walk.

5. not breast flashing (female) pti's. in both senses of the word?

6. get yourself down to costas at Chickers mate...different league from the cheese, plus most of 'em have degrees!!!

7. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

MTI

But it was when they were much younger with a tail wind and beer was 2 n 6 a barrel.

:p :p

8. I should Imagine the Pioneers are a fit bunch!!! lololol... God I amuse myself.. Can just see the Pioneers being direct competition to the Pink Ladies!!!

9. The fittest trade is surely the Posties, with all that humping and stamping.

10. I think we all really know the answer to this one....................

11. But why ever dod they disband 144 Coy?

12. Silly, it's because 144 is the measurement, in cubits, of the wall of New Jerusalem shown by the seventh angel (Holy Bible, Revelation 21:17). !!! 144 was far to long, they are probably now called the 10010000 Coy (that's the binary ver of 144).

Thank god for Wiki eh ???

13. PETOPS for fooks sake.....
    First ones in...last ones out and it might say "Hamworthy Pumpset 4 Man Lift" but the man-test is definitly 2!

And anyone who has had a N31L HI7K5 PT lesson will know the word fit!

14. Oh err right - thanks I just thougt it was gross!