The Fittest RLC Trade?

..................seemed like a natural progression.

Is it just me or do the Movers have some honeys, exhibit A being their ladies nordic ski team - the pink ladies - as featured in the Corps rag.

mmmmmmm lol there is no such thing

Ammo Tech :lol:

Saying that though, they were fitter than the drivers, suppliers and recruits who had a go at the longest walk.

get yourself down to costas at Chickers mate...different league from the cheese, plus most of 'em have degrees!!!

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
MTI

But it was when they were much younger with a tail wind and beer was 2 n 6 a barrel.

:p :p

I should Imagine the Pioneers are a fit bunch!!! lololol... God I amuse myself.. Can just see the Pioneers being direct competition to the Pink Ladies!!!

Outstanding said:
But why ever dod they disband 144 Coy?
Silly, it's because 144 is the measurement, in cubits, of the wall of New Jerusalem shown by the seventh angel (Holy Bible, Revelation 21:17). !!! 144 was far to long, they are probably now called the 10010000 Coy (that's the binary ver of 144).

Thank god for Wiki eh ???

PETOPS for fooks sake.....
First ones in...last ones out and it might say "Hamworthy Pumpset 4 Man Lift" but the man-test is definitly 2!

And anyone who has had a N31L HI7K5 PT lesson will know the word fit!

Mover said:
Outstanding said:
But why ever dod they disband 144 Coy?
Silly, it's because 144 is the measurement, in cubits, of the wall of New Jerusalem shown by the seventh angel (Holy Bible, Revelation 21:17). !!! 144 was far to long, they are probably now called the 10010000 Coy (that's the binary ver of 144).

Thank god for Wiki eh ???
Oh err right - thanks I just thougt it was gross!

doomandgloom said:
The moment we did away with WRACs (WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACS!!!!!) things took a turn for the better in the pig dept.
:?: Does that mean we got "better pigs" or the overall pig problem was improved? :?:

I suppose your position is relative to whether you prefer the larger / less mentally challenging / more hirsute lady.

Ford_Prefect said:
doomandgloom said:
The moment we did away with WRACs (WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACS!!!!!) things took a turn for the better in the pig dept.
:?: Does that mean we got "better pigs" or the overall pig problem was improved? :?:

I suppose your position is relative to whether you prefer the larger / less mentally challenging / more hirsute lady.
Both I think. I once 'did' one lucky WRAC and she left double skid marks on my sheets so I'm presuming they're at least cleaner nowadays. I do notice there's a distinct decline in heavy female soldires squeezed into cbt 95. Either cbt 95 starts at XL or the women have got smaller.

doomandgloom said:
Ford_Prefect said:
doomandgloom said:

Both I think. I once 'did' one lucky WRAC and she left double skid marks on my sheets so I'm presuming they're at least cleaner nowadays. I do notice there's a distinct decline in heavy female soldires squeezed into cbt 95. Either cbt 95 starts at XL or the women have got smaller.

Neither. It's just that you've got used to humping fat birds and are no longer fussy about what you look at.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bowchicawowwow RLC 3
biscuits Royal Signals 49
cpunk Int Corps 65