The first rule of Toddler Fight Club is...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by filthyphil, Aug 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm selling a "Hello Kitty" complete toddler's trench fighting kit comprising: one pair of pink painted brass knuckle dusters, a lightweight floral patterned hatchet with pole axe spike on the reverse side, one 10" stilletto with basket handguard pierced with hello kitty cat heads and one Webley "Tiny Tim" revolver in .455 British which can be adapted to shoot used cat litter if required.

Any offers?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. 'Dover Police Capt Tim Stump described the event as "shocking, disturbing and infuriating"'

Quite right too - no mention of who won, no odds offered...degeneracy, sheer degeneracy!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Throw in a pair of Thomas the Tank Engine nunchukas and a Tellytubbies switchblade and it's a deal.
  4. Making the less fortunate fight for the amusement of others is an age old tradition. Better than collecting stamps, I suppose.
  5. Perhaps they couldn't get Punch and Judy outfits in small enough sizes. Even so, you have to wonder what sort of minds conceive of that kind of thing.
  6. And here they are, fight fans.
  7. Surely that should read The Fists of Our Future.
  8. Mini-milling?

9. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

10" blade? Thats a longsword in the hands of a sprog. And a .455 would probably be a bit on the hefty side as well. Gotta start them off with a training kit. The lads that won at Crecy weren't started on a 200lb war bow at the age of 8. They started 'em on a 30lb bow and built them upto it.
  10. The article claims that there are videos, but try as I might, I can't find them online.
  11. fu2

fu2 LE

I first thought Dover England but it`s Delaware. Seeing that the staff are shall we say well suntanned I think one can assume the kiddies are mostly well suntanned in which case it is probably the best training they can get for life in the ghetto
  12. Toddler fight club?

I was wondering which Arrse thread this was about. I was hoping it was about the ROPs thread.
  13. What about giving them a sporting chance with Pit Bulls ?
  14. This guy was the champ

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1