• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The First Chav of Spring

Spent an extremely pleasant day ambling through the Oxfordshire countryside before returning back to chez moi. Lovely sunny afternoon, so I pulled out the chairs from the garage before settling down with a drink and the Times in the peace and quiet of my back garden. Bliss.

The bliss lasted about 2 minutes, before the persistent bass-like notes, so beloved of the chavette, and emanating from a distant chavmobile, invaded my peaceful state.

The first real day of Spring and it didn't survive first contact with the underclass. Perhaps my expectations are too high - never mind, there's always next year I suppose.

At least you're in the countryside...

My ambles take me over Richmond Park, with lovely views of the City, home of the people ******* us with the rescession!

Latest Threads